hello-person

May 12, 2021
Before the patch, there was an ability for Queen Leda to hold up a bottle and if a soldier is nearby, they get turned into a baby, which has a large area to be able to move, but can use an action on Leda which is the equivalent to kneeling, if I remember, there was no seen other than something like "come here"
Final boss had a move about that. Surprised there were individual sprites for every character in baby form.
Thanks guys, I had no idea. Weird that they stripped it out of 1.5 entirely, I wonder why...
Anyone know if there's a download link to a pre-1.5 version floating around somewhere? Just for, um, research.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Thanks guys, I had no idea. Weird that they stripped it out of 1.5 entirely, I wonder why...
Anyone know if there's a download link to a pre-1.5 version floating around somewhere? Just for, um, research.
Enjoy if you want but it's a flash of light, a character sprite, and a bit of baby talk. Not that interesting. Probably got pulled to avoid an obscure DLsite rule though.

uhno

Aug 6, 2020
Full Save plss ??
change the environment file (.evs) then
the memories can be found after getting the bunny ears and doing the side quest ONCE this save has the epilogue too so you can go nuts you can also change the name after unlocking the secret shop

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
If you swap your data.dts file for the file in the attached archive, your game SHOULD play as version 1.0. However, your 1.5 saves won't be compatible, and loading the game on 1.0 will clear earned scenes from the gallery (so move/rename "environment.evs" as well).

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
change the environment file (.evs) then
the memories can be found after getting the bunny ears and doing the side quest ONCE this save has the epilogue too so you can go nuts you can also change the name after unlocking the secret shop
whenever I try and add the saves to HeelFall it doesn't show up when I open the game

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Sorry if I'm late, but can someone please tell me how to unlock the Serpent's lair side mission?
A side quest allows you to purchase a Devil Ax from Annabelle the black marketeer. Do so. She will also offer a better item for more money. Pay for it. Run a different sub-mission or two, you will be given a line that you can check back in with her for your stuff. Re-do the same mission you bought the Devil Ax in. The questline is midway done and you can get the mission as you progress the main story later.

Reactions: Asstro world

Asstro world

Jun 30, 2019
A side quest allows you to purchase a Devil Ax from Annabelle the black marketeer. Do so. She will also offer a better item for more money. Pay for it. Run a different sub-mission or two, you will be given a line that you can check back in with her for your stuff. Re-do the same mission you bought the Devil Ax in. The questline is midway done and you can get the mission as you progress the main story later.
Thank you so much!

kllyy

Feb 24, 2020
There's a quest "???" in chapter 4 which says I need to pursue a special order from black marketer, anyone knows what is this "special order"?

hello-person

May 12, 2021
If you swap your data.dts file for the file in the attached archive, your game SHOULD play as version 1.0. However, your 1.5 saves won't be compatible, and loading the game on 1.0 will clear earned scenes from the gallery (so move/rename "environment.evs" as well).
Thanks! My 1.5 saves still worked (I think, I just loaded up one that was in the spot I wanted) and there's literally nothing to the feature. Other than every unit having a unique baby profile image, I guess. Seems like a weird inclusion. I'd bet there were plans to do something more with it (who knows what), but it got dropped after 1.0 due to, like TempAccess said, some specific DLSite rule (baby play is hard to justify to a general audience at the best of times).

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
There's a quest "???" in chapter 4 which says I need to pursue a special order from black marketer, anyone knows what is this "special order"?
Go back to chapter 1 and follow the instructions in the post 2 above the one you made. It's about the mission you buy the Devil Ax in

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Can you get more of the delta pendants, apart from the ones in the shop?

What's the purpose of the pocketwatch you buy in the epilogue?

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone else getting constantly stuck ? I'm at chapter 2, and the game just stops responding (I can only reset with F12) with :
- Charlotte's Web : The scene after you have to come and wait to the princess after losing
- Sally forth : When the knight is at half HP and enthralls you
- Terror Gorge : The scene where you're next to the archer (anyway to defeat her btw ? Just fight back with the archer and tons of healing ?)

Pretty annoying for a game that seems fleshed out

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else getting constantly stuck ? I'm at chapter 2, and the game just stops responding (I can only reset with F12) with :
- Charlotte's Web : The scene after you have to come and wait to the princess after losing
- Sally forth : When the knight is at half HP and enthralls you
- Terror Gorge : The scene where you're next to the archer (anyway to defeat her btw ? Just fight back with the archer and tons of healing ?)

Pretty annoying for a game that seems fleshed out
Is it possible you have been accidently hitting the keys to hide the window screen? When characters are talking, if you hit the left or right arrow keys the talk box disappears and nothing will progress until you unhide it. I know I've pulled this dumb move once or twice when I played.

Reactions: baobo123

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Can you get more of the delta pendants, apart from the ones in the shop?

What's the purpose of the pocketwatch you buy in the epilogue?
There MIGHT be a Delta Pendant in Chapter 5, in one of the Red Chests behind the locked door on the right. The chest contained a "Light Pendant" in 1.0, which is the item that was renamed to Delta Pendant in later versions. However besides that, the shop would be the only source.
The Evil Pocketwatch lets you rename your characters.

Last edited:

kiyoshitoll

Dec 21, 2019
I cant find the recuit in the Spear of the Moon ,so I cant unlock the Spear of the Sun,Can someone helps me! PLEASE!:unsure::unsure: TOP right door。。。
I cant defeat the Eva in The crownless ,when the screen become dim,she is invincible 。It's too hard:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Last edited:

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
Is it possible you have been accidently hitting the keys to hide the window screen? When characters are talking, if you hit the left or right arrow keys the talk box disappears and nothing will progress until you unhide it. I know I've pulled this dumb move once or twice when I played.
I tried it again with Terror Gorge just to be sure, but nope, that's not it. It did get stuck at a different moment though (after the scene instead of at the end of it, when the archer is "stunned" with a '♪'), so I might just try to bruteforce these passages, but I'd rather not have to.

overlord2311

Mar 8, 2021
how do you unlock the charlotte scene where she sat on your face or something like that. I can't remember but I saw it once

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes