swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I cant defeat the Eva in The crownless ,when the screen become dim,she is invincible 。It's too hard:FacePalm::FacePalm:
When she uses that special ability when at low HP, she becomes invulnerable for several turns, so don't attack her during that time. You just need to wait it out. When the color changes back, that's when you can go back on the offensive. If it's still too hard, you just aren't strong enough yet.

kiyoshitoll

Dec 21, 2019
When she uses that special ability when at low HP, she becomes invulnerable for several turns, so don't attack her during that time. You just need to wait it out. When the color changes back, that's when you can go back on the offensive. If it's still too hard, you just aren't strong enough yet.
Thanks bro,the difficulty of this game makes me feel that femdom scenes are not important anymoreo_Oo_O

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks bro,the difficulty of this game makes me feel that femdom scenes are not important anymoreo_Oo_O
You just have to grind up levels some and also pay close attention to the weapon triangle in your tactics. Once you are sufficiently powerful it's very forgiving, actually, since there is no permadeath.

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
I cant find the recuit in the Spear of the Moon ,so I cant unlock the Spear of the Sun,Can someone helps me! PLEASE!:unsure::unsure: TOP right door。。。
I cant defeat the Eva in The crownless ,when the screen become dim,she is invincible 。It's too hard:FacePalm::FacePalm:
You've gotta outnumber her attacks in her form at that point, I used elite axemen to take more than one hit, lots of levels needed

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
A kind of apple computer that is compatible with a lot of games,except for those who are to inconsiderate to think about other people besides window users.
Sorry if my joke was too flippant, your best bet for a universal fix would be to look into Windows emulation options for your Mac so this never becomes a problem again. Should you have to, no, but it's the actionable option.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes