lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
so i made it to Charlotte, killed everyone, closed the doors, and i had everyone at full health, but i keep missing, and she keeps doing the 1 hit animation attack, how do i get the good ending? xD

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I gotta ask but is there a way to get max Stats while wearing btoh the chastytity cage and mitts?
Stats are calculated before held items, and 30 is the max for all stats besides HP, so "max Stats" with a Locked Cage and Locked Mitts is 0 for Strength, Skill, and Speed.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
So i get to hint system and enter village when enemies are nearby what does that mean?
This is a bit unclear to read, but let me give you what I've got.

1. Towns and houses provide a dodge bonus, as do trees and hills. Towns can also heal every turn. If pressured, use this.
2. Some missions have a glowing space on a town. It is a retreat option. If you can retreat rather than bad end, do so.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
In chapter 1 when you're escaping from the capital, if you enter the village on the right side of the map while there is an enemy in an adjacent space you get a special game over scene.
I don't think they have to be adjacent to one of your characters. I believe the village has to be within the enemy's movement range when you enter. (I could be wrong though)

Reactions: hello-person

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In chapter 1 when you're escaping from the capital, if you enter the village on the right side of the map while there is an enemy in an adjacent space you get a special game over scene.
Thank you for the info. I will have to see this the next time I play this game through.

Reactions: AZAZAEV
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes