kyuullin

Oct 10, 2018
Am i the only one who has problem's durring temptation attacks or scenes that game won't progress whatever i click and is stuck frozen and i need to restart? its frustrating because sometimes i need to repeat whole long ass fight because of that reason

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Am i the only one who has problem's durring temptation attacks or scenes that game won't progress whatever i click and is stuck frozen and i need to restart? its frustrating because sometimes i need to repeat whole long ass fight because of that reason
It's an odd feature, you need to go to each individual character and end their individual turn. I think the thought was to prevent you from accidentally leaving a character in reach of an attack, but whatever it was, that's what you do.

fuckingdomkr

Apr 27, 2020
Can I get scene Undress Leda footjob???
I collect all scene but I don' get scene named by Leda Dress.
The hint is 'survive until Leda reveal true power.'
Help me guys.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Can I get scene Undress Leda footjob???
I collect all scene but I don' get scene named by Leda Dress.
The hint is 'survive until Leda reveal true power.'
Help me guys.
I believe the MC has to be the last unit left when fighting against the Empress to get that one. Not sure if anything else is needed.

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
I still have 3 scenes locked. Regarding the tavern and working as a waiter. I have to have some item equipped while working as a waiter but nothing is working? Is the game bugged or am I doing something wrong? I tried to equip all items

hello-person

May 12, 2021
I still have 3 scenes locked. Regarding the tavern and working as a waiter. I have to have some item equipped while working as a waiter but nothing is working? Is the game bugged or am I doing something wrong? I tried to equip all items
Dunno what you've tried, but it's the chastity cage. It needs to be activated and locked on you before starting a night. I think you might have to talk to Annabelle during Serpent's Gaze first too, but I could be misremembering.

Reactions: fapper6969

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
Dunno what you've tried, but it's the chastity cage. It needs to be activated and locked on you before starting a night. I think you might have to talk to Annabelle during Serpent's Gaze first too, but I could be misremembering.
how do i lock on the Chasity? i just equip chasity key, chasity device, and the bunny ears and nothing happens

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
how do i lock on the Chasity? i just equip chasity key, chasity device, and the bunny ears and nothing happens
Use the device like you would a potion or herb. you don't even need to have the key on you. you need it to unlock it, but you can put the device on without it.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes