• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
This was an amazing playthrough. Would've loved some more fun with Anita too, and the ability to choose your princess in epilogue.

On the flipside, the game really drives home the point that despite koda being the problem and the bottleneck among the duo, its his work that really makes these games so awesome.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
This was an amazing playthrough. Would've loved some more fun with Anita too, and the ability to choose your princess in epilogue.

On the flipside, the game really drives home the point that despite koda being the problem and the bottleneck among the duo, its his work that really makes these games so awesome.
Exactly. That's why Boda are so frustrating... They make really good games, good quality. But on the other side, we have to wait soooo much in order to get their product...

if they were really regular, i would have sub to their patreon since a long time.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
So as far as I know, the game went through a complete overhaul from v1.0 to v1.2. So for the guys who've played the game in v1.4, are there any new scenes like last update or is it just bug fixes. Cuz I ain't gonna play this for game play
Not sure if any new scenes were added. One way to check would be to swap just the data.dts file then check the memory room. Assuming you already unlocked everything else, if there were any new scenes added they should appear as unseen in the gallery.

Charlo566

Oct 23, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to obtain all the memories scene but there is one I don't know how to obtain with Anabelle, the one that says "Lower Anabelle's HP without provoquing her". Does anyone know how to lower her HP without provoquing her please ?

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Shame theres no Evaline end, haven't played a hgame like this before and she's now my favorite character period out of dozens that I've played. Such a great setup and being able to encounter her solo twice was a genius idea by the devs, when she first joins your party it gave very strong Dark/Thug hero party vibes in that she was carrying your entire party, and being able to practice with her really was a cherry on top. In another world perhaps a spinoff with the MC & Eva would have continued their story as they expand the empire to dominate other continents.

If the team reads this, love your game hope you continue to have great characters and story like this one!

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Shame theres no Evaline end, haven't played a hgame like this before and she's now my favorite character period out of dozens that I've played. Such a great setup and being able to encounter her solo twice was a genius idea by the devs, when she first joins your party it gave very strong Dark/Thug hero party vibes in that she was carrying your entire party, and being able to practice with her really was a cherry on top. In another world perhaps a spinoff with the MC & Eva would have continued their story as they expand the empire to dominate other continents.

If the team reads this, love your game hope you continue to have great characters and story like this one!
Yep, Evaline is a great character. A bit too sadistic to me, the way she doesn't care much about the MC is just not my type. On the other hand, her sister is totally different from her, while being sadistic too ( like all the female characters in the game ) she actually likes to keep the MC around, to have control, that's what i like. They show two different sides of domination as sisters, it's awesome !

About the spinoff, i just remind you we speak about Boda. Keep your expectations low. :p

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yep, Evaline is a great character. A bit too sadistic to me, the way she doesn't care much about the MC is just not my type. On the other hand, her sister is totally different from her, while being sadistic too ( like all the female characters in the game ) she actually likes to keep the MC around, to have control, that's what i like. They show two different sides of domination as sisters, it's awesome !

About the spinoff, i just remind you we speak about Boda. Keep your expectations low. :p
I agree about Eva. With how she acts in Epilogue I do not know who is worse.
Anyway do you think my expection is to high when I think it will released in next decade?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I agree about Eva. With how she acts in Epilogue I do not know who is worse.
Anyway do you think my expection is to high when I think it will released in next decade?
Well i think you overestimate a little bit Koda. So yeah a bit too high ! :ROFLMAO:

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Okay! Here it is: fangame.
I just wanted to post just to say this was neat and commend you for making it. While it's not really a game, simply writing some decent H-scenes (which this has) is the underestimated roadblock for H-games and why 90% of games are abandoned as alphas with the "system" fully built but no actual lewdz. I liked your scene composition and creative use of sprites, and my only real complaint was the strangely slow text speed.

Fetishizing becoming a loser was also an interesting theme/kink, albeit not my thing. Anita was also one of my favorite characters so it's nice she got some additional love.

Shame theres no Evaline end
If you use her Epilogue Item in the Red Gem room, it unlocks an Ending-ish scene with her. The content of that scene makes a lot of people fussy though so I made it intentionally obtuse to unlock.

what does he mean by "kneel became a core mechanic"?
I was only using it to see scenes and resetting the game afterwards, is it not how it's meant to be?

Also whats up with censored CGI, I though dlsite was totally okay with penises and even gore...? I think I've seen more brutal games than heelfall there
Kneeling stuns the opponent until you hit them or a turn passes, making it useful to control or mitigate deadly units like Alexandra or the Queen.

Japanese Law requires censored (mosaic on gentials) CG, and DLsite is a Japanese company. It's not censored for "content", so the hardcore-ness has nothing to do with it.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes