Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Do the items you get during the epilogue serve any function?
Nevermind, I found out, altough only those related to the royals unlock additonal scenes.

Last edited:

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
so how do you use the items from the epilogue, I keep getting the message show the right person

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Oh I still have this sitting on my playlist, I’ll redownload it then. I remember putting it on to try and found the second stage already a bit hard, I should play more FE.

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
It should be a file named "environment.evs"
Just save in save23 in the game then replace that file with shäe1337 save in Heelfall_v1.2\Heelfall v1.1\Save
Here it goes in case you need it, as the other fellow member said should work if you save on the 23 slot then replace it with the one I posted

Items for epilogue, I just completed them but lets thank Narak8813 as he posted it earlier, they are as it follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 6, 2018
Everyone has figured out how the items work and who they go to, but has anyone figured out how the title system works (the thing where you bring the queen's gem into the room with a crystal ball). Each item gives a different title/class to the mc, but does it change anything?

NicCag

Jul 13, 2020
I'm on the epilogue right now and I have no idea how to get the focus crystal to enter the subjugation room. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
I'm on the epilogue right now and I have no idea how to get the focus crystal to enter the subjugation room. If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it.
It's the queen's jewel you get after you talk to the girls and get their endings.

Reactions: NicCag

omegasgundam

Apr 23, 2020
Cheat engine can get you infinite gold, and the black market that's unlocked after serpent's lair has endless buff items

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Here it goes in case you need it, as the other fellow member said should work if you save on the 23 slot then replace it with the one I posted

Items for epilogue, I just completed them but lets thank Narak8813 as he posted it earlier, they are as it follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where do I get these items? Only found 3

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes