• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jun 25, 2019
guys, can anyone tell me when does the queen show up ? i dont understand i am at chapter 3 i killed the red haired woman i got the key and got into the city, isnt she supposed to appear at the door ?

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Chapter 4 Side Mission.

I got every unit from the side missions so far and I'm on a side mission in Chapter 4. I use the weapon triangle, issue is I get her alone with all my guys on full health and she one-shots anyone she touches.
Level up more than. All the bosses are supposed to be "post game". I had to grind chapter 5 a few times before I was able to beat chapter 2 charlotte and chapter 4 side quest alexandra.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Level up more than. All the bosses are supposed to be "post game". I had to grind chapter 5 a few times before I was able to beat chapter 2 charlotte and chapter 4 side quest alexandra.
Yeah, not to be rude but I'm just not grinding. That was an outdated mechanic back then and it's outdated now. It's artificial padding, tedious and boring.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden
Jun 25, 2019
its actually fun to grind and feel powerfull tbh, being able to one shot them back ( except for their grabs ) is fun :p, gold is not a problem the devils pit quest gives you like 7k gold if you kill the merchant, there's also plenty of mobs and they keep spawning without end so your whole squad can xp there, i believe its the optimal mission to level up everyone ( or the ones you need ), then after you grind some people from each class you can go for the accessories to boost all their stats, this way they they all deal shit ton of damage, only thing i dont get is the miss mechanic, like weapons have their hit chance but characters do have their hit chance too, does it combine i dont get it ?, and how does terrain avoidance add up

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
only thing i dont get is the miss mechanic, like weapons have their hit chance but characters do have their hit chance too, does it combine i dont get it ?, and how does terrain avoidance add up
Accuracy is Hit - Avoid (Attacker's Hit, defender's Avoid). A Character's Hit/Avoid stats shown when engaging in combat or viewing their status include the Weapon Hit Value and any Terrain Bonus.

Reactions: skaiwrath mage

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Starting to think the animated general handjob scene isn't actually scripted into the game yet. Tried everything i can think of during all of her stages and no luck. Maybe the assets are just there ready for the next update seeing as it's the only animation sequence in the entire game.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Update from Koda today via Discord on the Heelfall update. There's going to be "lots of new stuff" including a memory room, although old saves will not unlock the scenes you've already seen (you have to see them again to unlock them in the memory room). No date given but thought a few of you might like to know that.

Reactions: skaiwrath mage
Aug 22, 2018
> First 5 minutes of the game

> Artwork of nameless, naked NPC getting stabbed to death

Graphic violence, anyone? For lack of a "snuff" tag...

On an entirely related note, I'm out. While normally I'm a fan of femdom... Nope. Nope nope nope.

Last edited:

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
You can trigger this scene by entering in her room in the side quest The Serpents Lair. You will need a key
Awesome, thanks man. Didn't even realize there was a door there.

> First 5 minutes of the game

> Artwork of nameless, naked NPC getting stabbed to death

Graphic violence, anyone? For lack of a "snuff" tag...

On an entirely related note, I'm out. While normally I'm a fan of femdom... Nope. Nope nope nope.
Just want to say if you're scared about the game having scenes like that, that's pretty much the only scene with stuff like that.

how can I extract .srk files to see pictures
Try this, it works. - https://f95zone.to/threads/heelfall-v1-0-bo-wei-koda.76672/post-5316721

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes