Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
I have some Doubts about the game, like ¿Whats the level cap?, Is this rly like fire emblem?, I dont wana find myself promoting someone too fast and fkin their progress by doing so.
And...Im pretty fkin sure Eva is gonna be an enemy in the future so I shouldnt lvl her right?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I have some Doubts about the game, like ¿Whats the level cap?, Is this rly like fire emblem?, I dont wana find myself promoting someone too fast and fkin their progress by doing so.
And...Im pretty fkin sure Eva is gonna be an enemy in the future so I shouldnt lvl her right?
The level cap is 30.
Promotion is not like classic Fire Emblem in that unit level does not reset after promotion. Don't worry about promoting early.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Racelgard

Nov 27, 2017
The level cap is 30.
Promotion is not like classic Fire Emblem in that unit level does not reset after promotion. Don't worry about promoting early.
WOT THE FUCKIN FAQ DUDE!?? I TRUSTED YOU AND PROMOTED BOTH OF MY AXE GUYS AND THEIR FRIGGIN LVLS RESSETED! I WASTED LVLS!!!! DAMMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

• Haha
Reactions: Test202

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
WOT THE FUCKIN FAQ DUDE!?? I TRUSTED YOU AND PROMOTED BOTH OF MY AXE GUYS AND THEIR FRIGGIN LVLS RESSETED! I WASTED LVLS!!!! DAMMIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT
I wasn't lying, as they didn't used to reset. I guess something changed in the new version?
I'm sorry for misinforming you. Just load a save from before you did that, or use stat boosting items (you can get as many as you want from replaying stages) to boost any stats that end up below 30 (the max value for all stats besides HP, before equipment boosts).

Last edited:

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
So Guys,There Is One Ending For Charlotte.Is There Any Endings For Other Characters?

And I Don't Know How To Get Focus Crystal

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
So Guys,There Is One Ending For Charlotte.Is There Any Endings For Other Characters?

And I Don't Know How To Get Focus Crystal
Also known as the Royal Crystal, it is received at the end of one of the many Epilogue talks. The 'Endings' from the epilogue are just the interactions. Kill the last boss or the Queen, those are endings too.

Reactions: atomicexplorer

Rico52

Feb 14, 2020
Some CGs are missing from the rip like the merchant panty scene

there's a ton of small scene variants that are missing and new scenes entirely
How to get these scenes?? I was trying mostly everything and i dont have any idea anymore

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
How to get these scenes?? I was trying mostly everything and i dont have any idea anymore
Many of them come from the epilogue while others come from having certain items in your inventory and headding towards one of the domes during a specific chapter. Even then they're mostly reskins of other scenes so you're not missing much content. I wanted to use them for a fan project I was working on but eh I won't talk about it until I have something substantial which won't be any time soon

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kbutler

Rico52

Feb 14, 2020
Many of them come from the epilogue while others come from having certain items in your inventory and headding towards one of the domes during a specific chapter. Even then they're mostly reskins of other scenes so you're not missing much content. I wanted to use them for a fan project I was working on but eh I won't talk about it until I have something substantial which won't be any time soon
Even so, i would like to see this axe woman (Elaine) scene so badly

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes