robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
hi i'm stuck at chap 4, can someone help me how to beat it please?
Grind for levels and better weapons with quests and returning to previous chapters. Select your party members based on the opponents you're facing. I don't recall if you actually HAVE enough allies that you can fill all the slots, but if Eva isn't in your party and you can fill all the slots, that's one extra party member that you have who won't be betraying you.
If your only save is AFTER Selecting "Next Chapter" the easiest route is to defeat the 6 initial prison guards between you and Fake Roy ( Now I'm wondering what happens if Eva dies before she betrays you...) , talk to Fake Roy with your weakest Spearman as a sacrifice(Boda DID have the foresight to make it so that Eva cannot talk to the Fake Roy to trigger her betrayal and get her stuck in the cell with it) and use all your remaining forces to get someone (probably someone with Bunny Ears which give you +2 MOV) past the Spearwoman and 2 Axewomen guarding the north stairwell. Once you escape the dungeon, there are ways to return to previous chapters and sidequests to grind for levels and weapons to investigate any areas you didn't get a chance to on your first run. If you have a key that MC can pull from the Convoy it would PROBABLY be worth it to rescue Samuel and position him to attack/box in one of those Axewomen... especially if your spearmen (hopefully you didn't waste the Brave Spear you got in CH 3) can survive defeating the swordswoman guarding Samuel in the cell. Sacrifice people to Box in Eva to keep her from slaughtering your party.

If that's your only save and you're just not strong enough to manage this... you're pretty much fucked and have to start a new game or download someone else's save... but you can learn not to put all your eggs into one save... errr... basket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Any kind soul out there have a full save? Having some serious trouble beating the queen
Limit your search bar to this thread and you can search a full save. Beating the queen is based on overbuffing a Lancer's armor, equipping some of the stat buffing items, and soloing in melee until she activates her AOE effect. Sacrifice an axeman, archerer or other to take her OHK grabs. If you didn't use it already, you should have the Anti-royal effect sword. Her AOE stun has a 3 to 5 square max range, so keep out then dive for the last hit and your golden.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Any kind soul out there have a full save? Having some serious trouble beating the queen
Also, you can spam save at the beginning of the fight to maximize your critical hits. The combat RNG seems to be on some sort of predetermined track, not a true RNG. For each turn, each character attack with a specific weapon in a specific sequence will result in the same outcome when played from the same save.
eg. You've saved at the start of turn x. If an archer lands a critical hit with a silver bow on turn x when he's the first to attack, you'll get the same result if you load the save and he's the first to attack with a silver bow on turn x. Then you spam save to see if any of your characters can get a critical hit with one of their weapons when they're the second to attack. They'll always get that crit when attacking in the same sequence when you load the save. And so on. Definitely time-consuming, but it ain't cheating if that's how the game works.

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Also, you can spam save at the beginning of the fight to maximize your critical hits. The combat RNG seems to be on some sort of predetermined track, not a true RNG. For each turn, each character attack with a specific weapon in a specific sequence will result in the same outcome when played from the same save.
eg. You've saved at the start of turn x. If an archer lands a critical hit with a silver bow on turn x when he's the first to attack, you'll get the same result if you load the save and he's the first to attack with a silver bow on turn x. Then you spam save to see if any of your characters can get a critical hit with one of their weapons when they're the second to attack. They'll always get that crit when attacking in the same sequence when you load the save. And so on. Definitely time-consuming, but it ain't cheating if that's how the game works.
This is good to know. I am guessing you are a speedrunning fan?

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
Guys I have a problem.
Despite the fact that in the settings I put "all" I can no longer skip either dialogues or turns in the game. It doesn't work either with space or the right mouse button.

Someone please help me! :cry:

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Limit your search bar to this thread and you can search a full save. Beating the queen is based on overbuffing a Lancer's armor, equipping some of the stat buffing items, and soloing in melee until she activates her AOE effect. Sacrifice an axeman, archerer or other to take her OHK grabs. If you didn't use it already, you should have the Anti-royal effect sword. Her AOE stun has a 3 to 5 square max range, so keep out then dive for the last hit and your golden.
An anti-royal effect sword? I'll have to check and see if I have it. Thanks bc I'm doing little to no damage to her

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
An anti-royal effect sword? I'll have to check and see if I have it. Thanks bc I'm doing little to no damage to her
Might be treasure from beating the Princess, might be from another side quest. It's got maybe 3-5 uses. Grind a spearman to 20, then upgrade class and do it again, stat item his armor and attack to max, and load him with a silver spear. That should bash in the queen down to a level to be 1 or 2 shot by the anti-royal sword. That should do it, good luck. The Epilogue scenes are kind of fun so enjoy

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
This is good to know. I am guessing you are a speedrunning fan?
lol not in particular. If I enjoy playing a game enough to get comfortable, I'll be on the lookout for ways that I can break it :)
Yeah, I think it's the "Royal Sabre." Charlotte drops it when you defeat her in the Rose of Death Chapter.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
hi i'm stuck at chap 4, can someone help me how to beat it please?
I doubt you're still stuck, but I finally got around to getting an answer to what I was wondering about Eva dying on that chapter. Had to start a game from scratch because in all my saves, Eva was too OP'd to take damage, but IF Eva dies before talking to fake Roy, you won't see her running over to lock the cell door. She will spawn as Princess Evaline in the spot where she died. In MY case, I had the Swordswoman guarding Samuel finish her off, she spawned inside Samuel's cell when I talked to fake Roy, I blocked her in with Raphael (non-elite LVL10 with a Brave Spear) and Raph crushed her in one counter attack, to my shock. Reloaded the save and instead of blocking her in, I sent Raph to attack and he crushed her again.

And yes, Samuel can one-shot an Axewoman in that chapter, so definitely a good idea to rescue him.

Last edited:

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
And how do i go to memory room?
Unlock the secret shop, the one selling the merchant's panties and the queen's bra. In there, there is a wildly expensive item called 'blackmail material' or something. Buy that to unlock a catalogue of all seen events and get hints for all unseen ones.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Unlock the secret shop, the one selling the merchant's panties and the queen's bra. In there, there is a wildly expensive item called 'blackmail material' or something. Buy that to unlock a catalogue of all seen events and get hints for all unseen ones.
I don't believe you get the hints for unseen events until you have beaten Chapter 5.

Last edited:

Fost

Dec 8, 2018
heres a cheat engine table that i did for the game im new to making this so its not much:

TURN: if you change the value you can change in which turn you currently are this can be pretty useful as there are specific turns where enemies spawn in the game you are going to notice this when you use it.. also cutscenes that start in certain turns don't start until you get to the specific turn where they start you can manually change it or just freeze the value by checking the box.

MONEY: maneeeeey!

YOU HP: protagonist hp if you check the box you pretty much become invincible

YOU XP: protagonist hp just set the value to 99 -> attack an enemy level up -> repeat

that's it for now maybe ill search for the hp and xp of the other characters later.. if you want me to search for another thing tell me and ill try to do it. this is kinda fun to do on my free time!

thanks man

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey :)
Here a save with 100% completion without cheat engine during epilogue (100% complete too)
the second one is a save 100% complete but the epilogue is not done
two of them have 100% memories completion
have fun :D
Thank you for providing these 100 percent saves.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes