fansareloud

Nov 27, 2020
what do charlottes shoes do? are they just a trophy? any scenes with em?
They give a buff to whoever's carrying it. There's also a scene where if the character equipped with her shoes gets close to Charlotte during the mission where you storm the throne room (The one where there's like a billion gates you have to close), they'll be in for a nice surprise.

Basically, put them on your main character and get close to Charlotte.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

chesire

May 5, 2017
Nope, also looking for this. It's partially playable in Wine after installing wsh57 via winetricks, but there's still a lot of sections where text won't render at all, which is kinda important.
I know I am late to inform you. But wine does'nt come pre-packaged with fonts download arial fonts or tahoma fonts online and place them in ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/Fonts/ directory it will render fonts regularly. Arial should come prepackaged with package manager but its not GPL licence so you should do it in every distro-hop. Linux gaming

Reactions: Yukisyoma

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Will there be an English translation of it?
Koda said at one point he want to add this update to the eng ver.
But firts he need to work on f7/9 sc3 ecc ecc
So it may take a bit to see it in eng unless someone do it before koda.

Last edited:

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone got a save to the new fight? It's kinda hard to maneuver around when it's chinese not sure how I actually get to the new fight after I beat her the first time.

joko joestar

Jul 21, 2018
Also, is anyone there can help me how to trigger this scene? This is the only scene of the new content that i haven't able to get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes