TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
They are passed out in the first area sub-missions, either in the water isolated small house in the Taxes mission with the Axe woman on the boat as a boss, or in the ruins that once were a village south past the bridge and in the woods in the archer mission where the enemies except the boss have no arrows

Shayne

Aug 10, 2017
The game freezes sometimes when the character cum after loss and does not continue the dialogues or anything

How fix that?

cching940

Jul 11, 2017
Hey :)
Here a save with 100% completion without cheat engine during epilogue (100% complete too)
the second one is a save 100% complete but the epilogue is not done
two of them have 100% memories completion
have fun :D
i downloaded both of them but somehow the memories part is still empty. does it have something to do with the data or...?

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
hello guys can anyone tell me how can i defeat the princess
not the little one the big princess??

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
hello guys can anyone tell me how can i defeat the princess
not the little one the big princess??
Some suggestions:
  • As a sword-wielder, she deals more damage to axe-wielders, and takes more damage from Lances.
  • I believe she has a special skill that she once she gets low on HP that deals a set amount of damage to your whole party. The only way to deal with this is to keep your characters' HP up and to make sure their Max HP is higher than what the skill does in damage.
  • It may help you to farm stat boosters from previous stages, depending on what your issue is.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Some suggestions:
  • As a sword-wielder, she deals more damage to axe-wielders, and takes more damage from Lances.
  • I believe she has a special skill that she once she gets low on HP that deals a set amount of damage to your whole party. The only way to deal with this is to keep your characters' HP up and to make sure their Max HP is higher than what the skill does in damage.
  • It may help you to farm stat boosters from previous stages, depending on what your issue is.
okkkkk thanks mannn

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes