Jun 10, 2021
They didn't include the environment file, which is where the game stores gallery completion. I attached an environment file with the whole gallery unlocked. if you add that to your game (make sure to extract it first), they shouldn't be locked anymore.
thanks can you upload a save and eviroment for the latest 100% memories fr 1.5

Mar 28, 2022
It's a Bo wei/Koda game, maledom is IMPOSSIBLE in their games, any vaginal sex content will be the women taking control and most likely insulting the MC while she rides him.

I'm disappointed that ToT and Warrior's guild hasnae got their updates yet, but still a new Bo/Koda game can never go wrong, but please guys GET BACK TO TOWER OF TRAMPLE & WARRIOR'S GUILD ALREADY!!!!
we need a 3d tot game

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Agreed but at the rate Koda is going, we should probably ask the creator of Tower Escape with Lily would be the best person to ask as they actually do good work.
never played tower escape
I'd be willing to and know someone else who can easily supply you with 3Dcg on Demand if you want lol, the brunt of work is the game itself mostly not the art (though it helps).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
im not sure what I did wrong but for some reason as of today the game is constantly freezing during cutscenes.
seems like it only happens within the Part Time Job quest for some reason, when continuing today it let me go past Maxine till you got release with the Black Market Lady, then it froze, but now everytime it just stops when I interact with Maxine....

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
im not sure what I did wrong but for some reason as of today the game is constantly freezing during cutscenes.
seems like it only happens within the Part Time Job quest for some reason, when continuing today it let me go past Maxine till you got release with the Black Market Lady, then it froze, but now everytime it just stops when I interact with Maxine....
Yeah, i find you can usually skip the frozen scene with spacebar... depends on your settings (i forget what i changed).

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I tried to interact with everyone else first to see if it was some sort of switch issue but the game still softlocked anyways, the scenario is still moving in terms of animation, but the dialogue dissapeared and pressing neither enter nor x (which was the skip key) does anything.....

1660719783056.png
ive already tried reinstalling too but that doesnt fix anything, the issue still remains for some reason.

EDIT: ofc now that I reset the game for like the 9th time it finally works, welp, hopefully this doesnt happen that often.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I tried to interact with everyone else first to see if it was some sort of switch issue but the game still softlocked anyways, the scenario is still moving in terms of animation, but the dialogue dissapeared and pressing neither enter nor x (which was the skip key) does anything.....

View attachment 1988673
ive already tried reinstalling too but that doesnt fix anything, the issue still remains for some reason.

EDIT: ofc now that I reset the game for like the 9th time it finally works, welp, hopefully this doesnt happen that often.
Try messing with the mouse and other options in the settings menu.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes