Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
hi guys, sorry but is it normal that I haven't come across any particular scene so far? (not counting losses) It seems to me that this game is more about gameplay than other bo wei games. I'm on ch4 btw
Yeah, twas disappointing till i got to the last chapter where you can get the "best" section of the game.

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, twas disappointing till i got to the last chapter where you can get the "best" section of the game.
and what happens to the last chapter?
I'm not talking about the plot, but I want to understand if the game "changes" and let me interact with the characters more freely to get scenes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
and what happens to the last chapter?
I'm not talking about the plot, but I want to understand if the game "changes" and let me interact with the characters more freely to get scenes
Short answer is yes. You could just get a full save if you can't wait to get to it normally.

JamesJamesJackJ

Apr 18, 2022
Does anyone know which one of the download links works or is the best? I am worried of downloadin something that isnt the game. I truly appreciate if anyone replies and helps.

yilinshe

Jun 10, 2020
I have cleared the level, but it is too difficult to collect in retrospect, I hope there can be a full cg archive

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
Any of these on the main post.
image_2022-12-19_192735067.png

There's also an update that hasn't been translated yet (I don't think anyone is actively working on translating it right now?) that is posted a few pages back.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hey does anyone had the latest version of Hellfall with Leda in armor translated by either machine translation or has a tool to translate it? thanks in advance

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Can anyone share heelfall 1.5 with every memory unlocked, because it's difficult to unlock all of them?

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes