swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020

EyeOfSpades

May 14, 2021
game is constantly freezing mid scene
literally cant get past the first few quests because it just freezes as soon as any erotic scene starts
does anyone know a fix?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
game is constantly freezing mid scene
literally cant get past the first few quests because it just freezes as soon as any erotic scene starts
does anyone know a fix?
Press the spacebar button after freezing mid scene. It's working on me.

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Anyone know how to run bo wei games on the joyplay app other similar games like katalist works fine

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
goddamit. i was looking for srpg eroge and when i found one the cast is the overly big kinda type. mot my cup of tea so skiping it. keep up the good work tho srpg eroge kinda hard to find and tend to get burried over other genre.
You try Succubus Senki or Futaring? First is a bunch on normalish women mixed in with fantasy pick and mix - second is a monster collect-a-thon as the flat-ish girl protag gets molested mostly but is Futanari so...(shrug) as you will.

RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
You try Succubus Senki or Futaring? First is a bunch on normalish women mixed in with fantasy pick and mix - second is a monster collect-a-thon as the flat-ish girl protag gets molested mostly but is Futanari so...(shrug) as you will.
yep played both. well the 2nd title i only tried a bit.

Last edited:

K7N

Mar 12, 2019
i'm on chapter 3 and whenever the red hair boss shows up the screen shakes but doesn't continue help

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes