Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
We fight the empire, constantly trying to avoid becoming the slaves of any of the royal ladies and end up becoming the "prince" of the royal family. Cool. Is there any info about the new character at the end of the hero ending? Who's she supposed to be?

Also, is there any way to use the endgame weapons in the epilogue?

Reactions: Gamifexian

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Also, is the devil sword thing just a prank? When does the caravan arrive? I've beaten the game but I don't think Annabelle ever gave me the sword. Do you lock yourself out of the sword if you rob her once?

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Also, is the devil sword thing just a prank? When does the caravan arrive? I've beaten the game but I don't think Annabelle ever gave me the sword. Do you lock yourself out of the sword if you rob her once?
It's both a prank and not. Buy the weapon, offer to buy more, pay up. Complete a story mission or side quest. Go back to the shop and she will not be there. It starts the side quest to unlock the 'good shit' black market later in the game and you will get your money back later following the quest. Grind cash via items and xp in the archer's ambush mission and enjoy

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
It's both a prank and not. Buy the weapon, offer to buy more, pay up. Complete a story mission or side quest. Go back to the shop and she will not be there. It starts the side quest to unlock the 'good shit' black market later in the game and you will get your money back later following the quest. Grind cash via items and xp in the archer's ambush mission and enjoy
You're talking about the Serpent's Lair quest? I already beat that and unlocked the black market but never got any sword from it. After beating her in serpent's lair, I robbed her once in Serpent's gaze and I think that might've caused a problem.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
You're talking about the Serpent's Lair quest? I already beat that and unlocked the black market but never got any sword from it. After beating her in serpent's lair, I robbed her once in Serpent's gaze and I think that might've caused a problem.
Yeah, you don't get a sword from her, just your money back and the Devil Ax you buy in the first place. If you rob her, you lock out the whole questline/shop. Leave and try to buy the Ax again from the top, it might work, or that save might be borked. honestly don't know (maybe get caught and bad end reset during the robbery?)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ShadowJocker

Mar 5, 2021
my animations in multiple different bosses keeps getting stuck and i can't do anything except for a reset. is this a common bug for everyone?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In all of my research it actually seems like there's no real walkthrough. The closest thing is a guide made by a guy on reddit playing eroge fire emblem games, he doesn't even have a foot fetish!
That is ironic. Could you copy and paste the relevant parts of it here?

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
That is ironic. Could you copy and paste the relevant parts of it here?
I couldn't even really cut it down, the whole thing is just really funny.
You can find it just by typing "Fire Emblem Copycat H-Game Redux" and it's right there on Reddit. Unfortunately the actual guide is a Imgur link which now seems gone after Imgur went the way of Tumblr and deleted all NSFW content.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I couldn't even really cut it down, the whole thing is just really funny.
You can find it just by typing "Fire Emblem Copycat H-Game Redux" and it's right there on Reddit. Unfortunately the actual guide is a Imgur link which now seems gone after Imgur went the way of Tumblr and deleted all NSFW content.
Fuck that Tumblr nonsense, why do all the good things go the way of the DoDo... :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Gamifexian
3.70 star(s) 13 Votes