VN Ren'Py Abandoned Heir Apparent [v.0.02] [SilkandMilkProductions]

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The reviews are for the game, not for the developer. 99% of this thread is bashing the dev and rightly so, but you don't need to give 1 star especially when the game is good so far.
You have a point, but, how else can people get the point across that this will more than likely be abandoned like the previous game? Most people are too lazy to read, as they are visual and if they see a high rating, that's what they'll go by. So, maybe more people should rate the game with a '1'.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Game looks great

But its from that dev who demands absurd money right away otherwise it gets tossed away again

So i doubt this gets another update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlexTorch

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You have a point, but, how else can people get the point across that this will more than likely be abandoned like the previous game? Most people are too lazy to read, as they are visual and if they see a high rating, that's what they'll go by. So, maybe more people should rate the game with a '1'.
That'd be review bombing based on the dev and not the game. If people are too lazy to read then that's their fault. And I don't even understand why you're trying to discourage people from playing the game. Everyone should play it because it is a good game after all.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I like very much the renders... but I cannot follow the story... for me dosen't have much sense. Maybe I miss something

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Can't deny that this game is pretty good on a technical level. The renders and the branching choices and consequences are fantastic.
It just sucks that people feel inclinced to rate a game on version 0.015, because I wonder if it's even possible to keep this level of branching for a whole game.

It's the Patreon version of incest. The characters are just "friends", but the dialogue doesn't really make sense this way.
my point was that f95zone show it as incest and NOT incest, it cant be both, why are f95zone saying it is both

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That'd be review bombing based on the dev and not the game. If people are too lazy to read then that's their fault. And I don't even understand why you're trying to discourage people from playing the game. Everyone should play it because it is a good game after all.
When you lose trust in someone it's gone. Because I'm not a kiss ass. People need to be aware who they're dealing with.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I like very much the renders... but I cannot follow the story... for me dosen't have much sense. Maybe I miss something
You haven't missed anything it's meant to be this way. We are supposed to uncover the "mystery" of the story later on but that is if the game isn't abandoned.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Time and the prospect of having a game without end.. whish leads to more waste of time.
If you had a good time while playing then it's not a waste of time. If it gets abandoned then that's an abrupt end, not a good end but an end nevertheless or you could just ignore it if it's that bothersome to you.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Heir Apparent v0.015 Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
If you had a good time while playing then it's not a waste of time. If it gets abandoned then that's an abrupt end, not a good end but an end nevertheless or you could just ignore it if it's that bothersome to you.
Why will i ignore such a patethic and predatory marketing? He can keep doing it and i can keep hammering it in here, it's more fun to me than basically playing an abandoned game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Then more people get sucked in by a devious dev. Promoting his game is promoting him.

Reactions: linkinn

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I honestly dont know if this game is worth the way too possible(rather more or less guaranteed) Abandoned slap if I start playing it. With S&MPs twitchy triggerfinger on the proverbial nuke, and actually holding the future of the game ransom if x amount monthly is not achieved and all that totally not stupid as fuck mentality(/s yeah I /s'ed this just incase dumbfuck happens). :HideThePain: Only positive thing with this dev is pretty damn good renders and technicality. The rest is unbelievably questionable at best.
Edit:Added a bit of clarification flavor text to the ransom bit.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes