Ren'Py Heir of Lust [v0.25] [Indeciso Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner4.png

Overview:
After receiving a scholarship to the best school in the country,
you travel to the new city where you will be living and studying...
and then discover that you are, surprisingly, the heir of hell!
Live your life: study, meet people, walk around, make relationships and have sex to increase your powers!

Thread Updated: 2022-10-29
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: Indeciso Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Indeciso
Please submit a ticket for the Game developers tag

Indeciso
i skipped through the first part of your game there seems to missing a few tags :KEK:
Why did you add another game within your game directory? (1.3gig)

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Indeciso , apparently this must be your first foray into the world of creating adult games. Version 1.0 is usually reserved for the first complete build of a game that you've worked on, debugged, and made into something you are proud of.

A demo of your first build of a game that maybe gives the player an idea of what you're trying to create and maybe they want to support your development of? That's usually version 0.01

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Indeciso , apparently this must be your first foray into the world of creating adult games. Version 1.0 is usually reserved for the first complete build of a game that you've worked on, debugged, and made into something you are proud of.

A demo of your first build of a game that maybe gives the player an idea of what you're trying to create and maybe they want to support your development of? That's usually version 0.01
i get irationaly angry at people for uploading v1.0 concept game/demo ><

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I too am interested in the answer to this.
hear hear
i get irationaly angry at people for uploading v1.0 concept game/demo ><
you do know there's no law or anything like that concerning the numbers of a version right?
Just because you're used to a certain type of counting doesn't mean everyone needs to follow it...
also a bit strange to get upset that X user counts the number of a version of a VN with 1.0....

I think when I will have the means to make my own VN I'll start naming every update in a way that makes players think it's finished.. just for shits and giggles.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
One thing. Well, it's actually 2.... But.... TWO copyrighted songs,(At LEAST! I'm not even 5 minutes in yet) and from atlus games of all things? You're brave my guy. You're breaking tons of patreon rules doing this. If I were you, I wouldn't use songs from the persona series of all things when making these games. they're really popular, and obviously well known. the first one I was a little skeptical at first since it's been forever since I played persona 4, but the second one was dead to rights literally yoinked and too familiar to not recognize since it plays every time something remotely important happens. But yeah... you... might wanna look into free assets like other devs. Cuz you could be sued for this. making money off of copyright included materials is grounds for a lawsuit.

Reactions: heyarnold

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is actually, and it is called "common sense".
Like you can say that your "shit" is "tasty milk" and try to sell it, but it still will be "shit".
hahahahaha
okay buddy , whatever you say.
"common sense" :)))
common sense has nothing to do with how the dev or anyone else counts their stuff.

again I say , it's pretty weird to be upset about that though.
EDIT : also your example has nothing to do with what I said, a better example is the naming of Xbox consoles... and we can see that it doesn't really matter how you enumerate them.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
hear hear

you do know there's no law or anything like that concerning the numbers of a version right?
Just because you're used to a certain type of counting doesn't mean everyone needs to follow it...
also a bit strange to get upset that X user counts the number of a version of a VN with 1.0....

I think when I will have the means to make my own VN I'll start naming every update in a way that makes players think it's finished.. just for shits and giggles.
while i did say that i get irationaly angry, someone trying to make money out of a game should use a profesional way of naming stuff and v1.0 is a completed work in that case ^^
you do your shit and giggles and if i stumble upon it i'll rant, unless you're not trying to make money out of it, i'll joke rant about it but won't get angry :p

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
while i did say that i get irationaly angry, someone trying to make money out of a game should use a profesional way of naming stuff and v1.0 is a completed work in that case ^^
you do your shit and giggles and if i stumble upon it i'll rant, unless you're not trying to make money out of it, i'll joke rant about it but won't get angry :p
I sincerely hope he's not trying to make money off this, when he has like 11 listed, copyrighted songs....
Persona 2, persona 4, persona 5, shin megami tensei apocalypse... There's quite a list. And if he plans to reuse these songs as much as he has right now, he's going to prolly get DMCA struck on patreon, and that's the best case scenario. worst case is Atlus actually pursues legal action.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
also dunno what language this is supposed to be but it's not english lol.
this wasn't even really enough to be a demo, but it is what it is.
just hope the dev doesn't get in any legal trouble.