Ren'Py Heir of Lust [v0.25] [Indeciso Games]

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
I don't plan at the moment, but I can't promise anything either, as if most players want this in the game - I'll put it. But, if it really happens, obviously it won't be mandatory and it will be very clear in the game how to avoid any ntr.
Direct Translation:
If I get enough people to pay for it

Thanks for the early warning dev. I'll pass

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok to buggy.. the quiz is still bugged and crashes. Too much running around randomly can even skip class to find anything to do. There is no semblance of order in game at all. Need to have a typical school day if your using a school setting.

Morning - School
Noon - Lunch opportunities to speak to girls in school
Early evening - go meet girls in clubs or go into town
Evening - home can go to city, study, entertainment
Night - sleep (unless you got a late date planned with a girl)

That is how it should play out.. right now it's so boring just roaming around that it feels pointless.

School should have a girl location tracker so you can go find a girl instead of roaming aimlessly and selecting go elsewhere.

Last edited:

Dianshi

Apr 4, 2018
Mostly agree with you I think it would also be possible if you have morning and noon classes and the rest for meeting with girls.
But it should be clear and with reason where you meet a girl.

I hope it is just because it is a very early version of the game and that it improves in the future :)

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There is actually, and it is called "common sense".
Like you can say that your "shit" is "tasty milk" and try to sell it, but it still will be "shit".
There are many real-life examples of commercial applications of this: renaming something to make it desirable to consumers.

George Carlin: "You can spell your name 'Smith', but pronounce it 'Kozminki'. (What, they're all silent?)"

W. Shakespeare: "A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet." (Romeo & Juliet)

Humpty Dumpty, in "Alice Through the Looking Glass" has a discussion with Alice along similar lines. Something like (and I'm paraphrasing): "You ARE a little girl, your NAME is Alicia, you are CALLED Alice, you are KNOWN as 'Little Mistress'." Different terms for different uses, so to speak.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The flashing background in the Mia/Max introduction is REALLY annoying and distracting. Please get rid of it!

Update: now it's appearing in a LOT of scenes. I only really noticed it with Mia/Max. Also, I get the error message EVERYTIME I take the quiz.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The flashing background in the Mia/Max introduction is REALLY annoying and distracting. Please get rid of it!

Update: now it's appearing in a LOT of scenes. I only really noticed it with Mia/Max. Also, I get the error message EVERYTIME I take the quiz.
The game has been dead since 2022, so I doubt anyone will do anything about it.