4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, I agree with a lot of what previous people have said. The game has a lot of potential and has fantastic art. As far as proof-reading goes, yeah it needs work but it is not that bad. I opened up the game in translator++ and saw some things i was able to quickly fix. I could help you out every now and then with proof-reading if you want. I can't help all the time cause irl shit takes up most of my time, but if I'm available I could help you make it more legible.

Reactions: FMGames69

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
We are currently working on the next part.
Actually, I'm creating a corruption system. It was very difficult at first but now I figured out how to make it:
screen corruption1.jpg screen corruption2.jpg

It needs some implementation but I think I can really work on it.
Honestly, the major part of the project is focused on the story progression so the corruption manager is a side part of my idea.
I had more than one that suggested that improvement and I think it's a good idea to have it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malfred

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Here's a question for you guys, what character are you most excited to see scenes and art of in future updates?
I'm surely very excited about Nim! Here's a little sketch I did for you guys of her dressing and preparing to go work at the Inn :D
View attachment 1742561
Dayum that sketch already looks great and hot too, definitly excited to see her too ! And for what have been said about boobs size, i don't mind the fact that Nim has them big like this. Yeah of course i can understand people being tired of big tits or whatever but here personnaly i feel like it's fine.

From what i've seen in the banner illustration in the OP post, Nim and the dark warrior girl for now are the only two which have them big and even then, the dark warrior girl has them less than Nim. And the other gals have them much more medium sized so i feel it's okay for Nim to keep somewhat this size.

Only my opinion btw, i'm just a random saying things and in any case i'm excited to see the progression of the game and how far it will go ! ^^

aueneg

Jul 18, 2017
A question. How do you unlock that first scene at the second row? Assuming that the ones with grasses are the unlockable ones for now.

And a suggestion if you still take some. I wonder if it's possible to hide the dialogue box in a scene? Didn't read the other suggestion so I have no idea if someone already did suggest this.

Last edited:

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
A question. How do you unlock that first scene at the second row? Assuming that the ones with grasses are the unlockable ones for now.

And a suggestion if you still take some. I wonder if it's possible to hide the dialogue box in a scene? Didn't read the other suggestion so I have no idea if someone already did suggest this.
memo eventi.png

That's the blowjob scene in the bathroom at the farm. Unfortunately for now the farm quest has two different endings.
So, if you run away and try to hide outside you can't play this scene.

For the next release, I'll change that because I want to show all the images and I don't want the player to miss something.
For the hiding box. I really wanted to do it from the beginning but I didn't find the correct plugin yet.

Before the end of the month, there'll be a new small update of the game on the Patreon page.
This will include:
  • skippable tutorial (for basic Infos)
  • new dialogues during all the sex scenes

Then in July or August, it'll be available for everyone.

Reactions: aueneg

aueneg

Jul 18, 2017
View attachment 1864321

That's the blowjob scene in the bathroom at the farm. Unfortunately for now the farm quest has two different endings.
So, if you run away and try to hide outside you can't play this scene.

For the next release, I'll change that because I want to show all the images and I don't want the player to miss something.
For the hiding box. I really wanted to do it from the beginning but I didn't find the correct plugin yet.

Before the end of the month, there'll be a new small update of the game on the Patreon page.
This will include:
  • skippable tutorial (for basic Infos)
  • new dialogues during all the sex scenes

Then in July or August, it'll be available for everyone.
No idea if someone said this. If you do the one where she runs away, both of the scenes will be unlocked in the hidden room. While if you do the blowjob one, only that scene will be unlocked in the hidden room.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Just some adding for bugs report...

when play for the first time after talking with Mei and she finally get out from her workplace through the front door after she introduce her assistant, there is a bug after we regain a control with Helen. Before we also get out from that Mei's place, when player back to Mei's room we found Mei there... That's really a bit weird tho ~lol
I guess you need to give some switch/variable to an event or object more to call it where and when they should appear/disappear.

Also when you talking to blacksmith Michael by standing in front of his door and then accept his quest from there, that event will freeze because he can't back to his house with player still standing in front his door... I guess you need to turn on the "Through" in the event so he can bypass player that hinder his move.

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Updated the new version 1.1.3!

What's new?
  • Tonks quest changed (available only one sex scene)
  • dialogues during sex scenes (the most important improvement
  • New tutorial!!!
  • New intro
  • + 1 image
Bug fixed:
  • slime quest
  • blacksmith door problem
  • cat quest (yes... again!)
  • tonks quest

The storyline is again short for now, with the next update we'll work especially on that!

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Downloaded latest version in OP and getting this issue the very first time i started the game.

EDIT: Online version works without problems so i guess its the download version that has problems.

1664256834909.png

Reactions: charlezone

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Thank you for reporting that.
I'm currently at work so I don't have access to my pc.
This evening I'll take a look at it.
Thanks again!

Reactions: charlezone

spamtank

Oct 15, 2021
I can confirm the error, even renaming the file from Window.png_ to Window.png doesn't fix it.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
FMGames69 well since no one seems to have asked for it: I'd absolutely love for Helen to get pregnant; maybe the other girls as well.

• Red Heart

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Just some adding for bugs report...

when play for the first time after talking with Mei and she finally get out from her workplace through the front door after she introduce her assistant, there is a bug after we regain a control with Helen. Before we also get out from that Mei's place, when player back to Mei's room we found Mei there... That's really a bit weird tho ~lol
I guess you need to give some switch/variable to an event or object more to call it where and when they should appear/disappear.

Also when you talking to blacksmith Michael by standing in front of his door and then accept his quest from there, that event will freeze because he can't back to his house with player still standing in front his door... I guess you need to turn on the "Through" in the event so he can bypass player that hinder his move.
solved all in this new version, thank you for the report

FMGames69

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2021
Downloaded latest version in OP and getting this issue the very first time i started the game.

EDIT: Online version works without problems so i guess its the download version that has problems.

View attachment 2067293
I can confirm the error, even renaming the file from Window.png_ to Window.png doesn't fix it.
Issue fixed. Now the windows version work again!

Bug on online version-if you choose scream and run away from farmer-character sprite disappears
fixed now, thank you for your report!

is the game complete?
Not completed, it's a work in progress

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I'm interested by art alone, but to me what matters is game play and how the H-Scenes are integrated into the games. Cause once again this could rly just become a rather stock standard RPGM H-Game like the rest.

Nd my biggest question is, could I play this game my way? Or are all the H-Scenes a must and it's just part of the story. or is it something of the scale of Karryns Prison, Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia... basically choice.

(ESPECIALLY with Karryns Prison, that was the only H-game I had ever bought since it was such a unique idea and execution and honestly hasn't been topped)

Not to mention actual gameplay im fine with standard Turn Based Combat just make it have purpose and not a thing thrown in there for the hell of it. I would rly not wanna play a VN/Renpy game disguised as a RPGM. As much as the H-Content and integration matters so does the actual game portion.

I look forward to game nd hopefully purchasing it if stands out.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes