IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
yea this is janky asf.

the game over screen is literally one small text box that can easily be passed over and instantly sends you to the main menu screen with no warning, the suspision mechanic makes no sense because it can go high asf, but at around 30-40 is when it's game over???

no way to see progress on corruption with woman, and basically one of those game that just thrusts you into the shit and says "good luck"

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
So hes this big brute of an evil demon, and he just has to resort to making them drink potions to get anywhere ?
So, in other words the player plays Bill Cosby, drugging woman to secure them for a spot in MC's harem. That's kind of a turnoff, just like sleep sex is for me.

Though, I still would really prefer a choice to not have any of the sandbox content for this title...instead maybe having a choice based VN path. But I'll wait for a few more updates before trying this title again.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2022
The way they implemented the demon model for the male protagonist is nice. Can you imagine the sick breeding scenes we could witness? Hehe, it's gonna be wild. Now, let's keep it real for a sec. The sandbox, I gotta be honest, is kinda lackluster at the moment. But hey, no worries, I'm cool with the concept. Right now, though, it's like an empty void. But hey, I ain't giving up just yet. I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled and stay hopeful.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

Morho

May 16, 2023
i think i readed that dev will be implementing normal looking MC in future developement (if we doesnt want play as that red abomination)

is it done or still not?

kINGB0B

Jun 12, 2017
really dig the concept, MC needs a face overhaul not much to change just the mouth.
writing needs work but you can fix all that later on when the overall story is more concrete.

This has a lot of potential, hope the developer works through the initial hurdles and this becomes successful.

Reactions: MrFayC

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So is the game about being a giant monster and fucking human women?
If so I will give this a pass like with the goblin games. Not interested in a fuggly MC.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's a joke? I purposely started a new save, knowing what bugs the sandbox might have and I still can't progress after 'bedtime' no matter what. In order to go to bed at night and not get stuck in 'bedtime', I have to specifically count 2 activities per day.
How did you get into bedtime in new game? I tried and could only get to the 4 new time states.

hmm, there must be a bugged event that still uses the old time scheme and moved you to bedtime. which is no longer supported and breaks your game.

you can use universal renpy mod to fix that one variable.
no mater what i do the suspicion will not go down at all
sus goes down when you sleep
if your current time says bedtime then sleep is broken and can never go down

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
How did you get into bedtime in new game? I tried and could only get to the 4 new time states.

hmm, there must be a bugged event that still uses the old time scheme and moved you to bedtime. which is no longer supported and breaks your game.

you can use universal renpy mod to fix that one variable.

sus goes down when you sleep
if your current time says bedtime then sleep is broken and can never go down
I actually triple checked it, so it's random. In morning I can go on hunt and it can end either at night, or in the afternoon, or in the evening. If it's afternoon, this provides an opportunity for additional activity with the girls, if in the evening, then just take a nap. Nap before sleep :HideThePain:

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Well, this sure is a beta test. Barely anything here. So many issues. Gold can hit negative numbers, suspicion grows even if you have resources when making potions, the game crashes if you talk to amber in your bedrooms (there is an event that makes her move in) and even if the time is bedtime I can still go out to hunt, search and can't actually sleep.

BUT, I have some faith in it. Maybe the next iteration will be more polished. I thoroughly enjoyed the "racist fairy" part and it's sure making it look like evil ain't as evil as one thinks. though, I must support my fellows that the game-over screen comes at you out of fucking nowhere, it is VERY underwhelming (how about adding a confirmation screen when someone would push suspicion too far?) and it makes so little sense that my man needs them to break women. No, maybe if he himself does it, no need for that, but you wanna fast-track it? Use those.

I'll come check on it in the next iteration

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes