AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2542180

Overview:
In Hell Keeper you play as a bastard prince, son of the demon king Malakaris, and a the human queen, Anne. After a curse that was holding you back was broken by a forest witch, your true demonic form was released. You captured the witch and together with your best friend Lily, went towards the ancient fortress of Malakaris, there you found allies and an opportunity, an opportunity for a better life and the chance to become the new King and restore the empire of demons. Capture women and corrupt them, make them loyal to you and create your harem, pillage and plunder villages, grow your army and take your revenge on the king who destroyed your life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-13
Release Date: 2023-04-13
Developer: Inner Sin - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

this is going to be a masterpiece,
we will worship this game :love:

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
Not really a fan of sandbox games, but this is fairly promising. Will try it again some time when there is more content.

ThePiggygalaxy

Oct 15, 2018
I find it funny in future tags it says cheating(not NTR) like they are different, yes I know technically they are different but the thing people dislike about NTR still happens in cheating making them pretty much the same thing in the end. If you dislike ntr you aren't going to like cheating either so I hope it is avoidable
I do like the cheating content (netori), but dislike the games with netorare, which already disproves your point

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Revampled .1 Beta available to public on their patreon now :

Not much in the way of new scenes. But some very interesting dialogue in the future of the breeding that might be seen when talking to Kron. Still a rather large bug that if you do tavern hunts or look in the forest and the clock ends at night that you can't sleep. But it's avoidable by making sure you do that first if you need to.

Still great to see a game that has a non human MC with a non human tool (though his balls could use being a touch bigger to match his size ^.^).

Changelog:

• 6 Intro scenes remake
  • Amber Introduction at the Tavern
  • Sigrid Introduction
  • Lily Content
  • Amber Content
  • Kron Content
  • Conquest Mini-Game Introduction

Reactions: perseus420

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
yes , no maybe i will enjoy this but will try this . welp tried it and i didn't like it

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HellKeeper-0.1Beta
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I wanted to try this more, but alas I couldn't. Even adding the bug fix files, the time get stuck on bedtime and when I try to sleep it says it is too early to sleep. Also trying to do stuff with prisoner says they are not corrupted enough no matter what I try. Maybe I will try again later when more of bugs and flaws are fixed.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Version: 0.1 Beta
Breaks saves from the demo by changing time.

In v0.1 the time slots are
morning
afternoon
evening
night

you can advance time with nap until night. then you cannot nap anymore and can only sleep
sleep ONLY works if you are at night

my demo save has time set to bedtime. which is not converted into the new system.
it can take infinite naps that don't change the time.
but it cannot sleep. which breaks the game

Inner Sin / Malice
you should use a variable called version to include the version that was used to make that save.
then when loading a save, you should check and if version is older than current version it should modify the save file via a function that just changes variables as needed to match whatever format changes you made

this also lets you include the version number for each save on the save window. which is a nice touch

also, please don't hide the current time inside stats page. put that directly on the hud somewhere
and let us sleep at any time we want. (just do as many rests as needed first). why force us to click on nap 3 times before we are allowed to click sleep?

Last edited:
Reactions: alexzander1

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
It's a joke? I purposely started a new save, knowing what bugs the sandbox might have and I still can't progress after 'bedtime' no matter what. In order to go to bed at night and not get stuck in 'bedtime', I have to specifically count 2 activities per day.

Dev, I rarely give advice because it's not my game, but just ditch the timed sleep system, it's annoying. Let the mc sleep whenever he wants. Sleep deprivation is a cruel punishment. :HideThePain:

Reactions: MrFayC and MrBenny
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes