4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
the game doesn't seem to be cracked, before any ero-scenes you get a "pirate" ending (in which they mock you for pirating the game) and then get ejected to the main title...:confused: Has someone found a solution for this issue?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I used the Mangagamer version (one without steam32.dll) as well as the steam one, tried both and neither worked, took me to the truumann show pirate edition or whatever it was called and kicked me to the main menu (I assume it's piracy protection because it specifies "pirate edition")
Weird, I've been using the Gofile installer's version and have had no issues, I've even moved the game install around because I fucked up where it installed originally.

Reactions: KinZoku

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
I tried both the MediaFire Version, GD version, and Darksiders version, all failed
Well uh, are you in JP locale, I have it on by default since most JP games have issues with a non JP locale, I'm also on windows 10 but I doubt that's the issue. Unless you're on windows 11, in which case that's probably the issue.

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
Weird, I've been using the Gofile installer's version and have had no issues, I've even moved the game install around because I fucked up where it installed originally.
I was using the Win(full) downloaded from Anonfiles, I'll re-download to see if the Win(Installer) version you used works...

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Considering the amount of content and a fully voiced protagonist(And I do mean fully) 40 bucks wouldn't be too out of place when you consider the fandisc is also included in the game. So for it to be 10 bucks cheaper, and also be on launch sale, 22 is a very reasonable amount to pay. But for a non American, the regional pricing sucks a lot, but that's a different horse.

Game shouldn't have DRM at all, unless you're using the steam version, I've finished a route just fine without this issue. Pretty sure both JAST and MangaGamer work on a DRM free policy but maybe that has changed. Maybe try the installer instead.

I'm certainly enjoying it more then Cou so far, although I remember reading somewhere that while in general it's a great time, the endings suck. And boy, were they right, I got hit so hard by the tonal whiplash that was the first ending I got, that I stopped playing for an hour. Something to keep in mind I guess, from the single ending I got it wouldn't be out of place in a moege but... while I don't want to spoil anything, Narita is on a mission and it isn't some kiddy shit.

Fucking chill, I'm sad that mosaics are still in because of shitty backdoor publisher changes, but that's such a small part of the game. This isn't a nukige, you'll be spending more time talking and fondling girls then you will be fucking them.
Mosaic censorship are not the “small part”?

KinZoku

Mar 12, 2020
the game doesn't seem to be cracked, before any ero-scenes you get a "pirate" ending (in which they mock you for pirating the game) and then get ejected to the main title...:confused: Has someone found a solution for this issue?
turns out, you have to play routes in order for the crack to work for some reason, if you stray off a route it will catch you cracking, I'm not quite sure how that works

KinZoku

Mar 12, 2020
I was using the Win(full) downloaded from Anonfiles, I'll re-download to see if the Win(Installer) version you used works...
nevermind, it was an error on my part partially, for some reason it only catches you pirating if you get a bad end (not following a route) it's really weird but that's the solution to it

Reactions: HAL9000.1

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
from my experience with this, the crack does not work, partway through the story a few hours in at the prologues epilogue, it takes me to some pirated screen, plays a short cue that basically says it knows I tried to pirate it, and then proceeds to kick me out to the main screen

can anyone confirm if this is just me? or if the crack is broken?
I'd downloaded the installer version and haven't had any trouble yet - just started Part 2, though.
It may have something to do with the fact that this is probably the Steam version, as it has some files containing "steam" in the plugins directory. It does say on the patch page that the Steam version will update itself automatically. Maybe the patch has some differences for the Steam version?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Soo, is this just another vanilla harem VN?
Considering that, on VNDB:
1. The VN has the "Life and Death drama" tag.
2. The protagonist has the "Grandiosit" tag, an extremely rare tag typically given to some crazy villains like Reinhard in Dies Irae.

I really doubt it's a generic harem VN. And it's just the non-spoiler tags (I haven't played yet).

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I'm certainly enjoying it more then Cou so far, although I remember reading somewhere that while in general it's a great time, the endings suck. And boy, were they right, I got hit so hard by the tonal whiplash that was the first ending I got, that I stopped playing for an hour. Something to keep in mind I guess, from the single ending I got it wouldn't be out of place in a moege but... while I don't want to spoil anything, Narita is on a mission and it isn't some kiddy shit.
I haven't started this game yet but you hyped me good sir! Thank you!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Compressed to 3.0GB
But it is NOT working. Crack is needed because files were digitally signer or something.
Anyway, all assets unpacked and compressed.

HAL9000.1

Nov 3, 2017
nevermind, it was an error on my part partially, for some reason it only catches you pirating if you get a bad end (not following a route) it's really weird but that's the solution to it
You're right! ...I tried like 10 times to get in the Eru's route but apparently it gets unlocked only after getting two other endings :facepalm:

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
I've done what i can to avoid leak of info on this pic but in case i'll stil put it under the spoiler option.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like they're talking about us...

Reactions: DjKarter

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
That's normal. You're just bumping up against the shitty route branching system and the bugs in the UI that was added to try to bandaid over it. Just look up a guide to get on a route.

Reactions: HAL9000.1

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Considering that, on VNDB:
1. The VN has the "Life and Death drama" tag.
2. The protagonist has the "Grandiosit" tag, an extremely rare tag typically given to some crazy villains like Reinhard in Dies Irae.

I really doubt it's a generic harem VN. And it's just the non-spoiler tags (I haven't played yet).
Played 6 hours yesterday in one sitting, the plot is good. It takes a while before having some lewd put i don't mind since the protagonist is so interesting ( he's a genius), reminded me of Grisaia a bit.

sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
Oh man, I've been wanting to play this one since I finished their other VN Comyu like, 6/7 years ago now? I'm gonna wait to play this until I can scrounge some time together and binge this, and hope that by then there won't be any issues with the uncensor or pirated copies? Might just buy it to be honest.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes