4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Grora

May 9, 2017
After reading the spoiler tags in VNDB i'd like to know something, PLEASE DON'T OPEN DE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME OR YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

LAST WARNING HEAVY SPOILER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: King666hell

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
After reading the spoiler tags in VNDB i'd like to know something, PLEASE DON'T OPEN DE SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GAME OR YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED.

LAST WARNING HEAVY SPOILER.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just play the game man, game also has bad ends so maybe it's related to that. The opening hours has guys pointing AKs at Saku at the start, do you really think it's just going to be a vanilla VN?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Sorako is close enough to charlotte from IS for me ill go for her route first... unless i cant
Her and Tamono are the first 2 you HAVE to do to unlock Eru, and then later Saku. Although I personally recommend this order, Tamao>Sorako>Eru>Saku>Hisia(Because best maid)>Mitori. With the last 2 being fan disc routes and most likely having very little to do with the actual story. I started with Sorako first and it was fine, but Tamao seems to be the one you were meant to play first.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
damn could this be? it might just be wishfull thinking on my part but the overview and the screenshots is making it seem like the mc has a personlity that isnt plain flavorless paste.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
btw did ppl figured why they got piracy warning? don't want to start if it's gonna hit the wall later

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
btw did ppl figured why they got piracy warning? don't want to start if it's gonna hit the wall later
Seems like the crack works with rule that you have to do route by order instead of picking one that you desire.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Played for a couple hours, recognized Kazuyuki Okitsu immediately. MC is voiced by Jonathan Joestar :KEK:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
the most promising youths from around the world
Around the world? But they're all Japanese. There's something ironic about hentai land considering themselves the last bastion against degeneracy of the modern age.

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
I Found an English walkthrough, It has one obvious error. "12. Leap out and strike (“I shall leap out and strike (Dangerous!)” leads to bad end)" I recommend saving at every choice, it saves time going through the routes.

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Yea game cuts out half way through with some piracy nonsense. Sucks too, thought the orange haired girl was super cute.

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Yea game cuts out half way through with some piracy nonsense. Sucks too, thought the orange haired girl was super cute.
To get past that you have to do the routes in order which means selecting certain choices, theres a list with the order earlier on this page

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
Many people seems to wonder i'll just put it here:

• There are four routes in the main game for Tamao, Sorako, Eru, and Saku, two routes in the fandisk for Hishia and Mitori, one true route, and bonus scenes unlocked after all the previous content is completed.
  • Route order is enforced. Either Tamao or Sorako can be played first, but Eru can only be played after completed those two, and Saku can only be played after completing all other three. The two fandisk routes can be played after completing the main game.

Reactions: notecrash

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Installer: Mega

Unfortunately 7zip didn't do very well with compressing the installed game so the size difference is negligible.
Thanks for sharing the game! However I just want to point out that the stuff that you've shared is not a installer/setup but an self extracting Winrar archive... It works the same as unpacking a already installed game in archive, only difference is that it unpacks the game with a fancy UI interface similar to that of an installer/setup. It does not record the game in the windows registry so you won't be able to see it in your PC's Control Panel list of programs/apps and for Revo Uninstaller if your using that as well.

Not a installer.JPG

These are examples of what an actual installer/setup looks like.

evenicle gog installer sample.JPG

jast installer.JPG

Mangagamer ISO installer sample.JPG

• Angry
Reactions: Ben Shapiro
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes