• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
I just finished playing this, My Boyfriend's Roommate and Zoey's Christmas Gift, and thought they were all GREAT. Really really enjoyed the quick stories, the only thing I would change is either lower the text box or give the option to change the opacity, it felt like it was blocking too much of the screen. I know you can hide it by pressing H, but it gets annoying pressing that for each individual render. Anyway, great stuff, looking forward to anything you put out in the future.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just finished playing this, My Boyfriend's Roommate and Zoey's Christmas Gift, and thought they were all GREAT. Really really enjoyed the quick stories, the only thing I would change is either lower the text box or give the option to change the opacity, it felt like it was blocking too much of the screen. I know you can hide it by pressing H, but it gets annoying pressing that for each individual render. Anyway, great stuff, looking forward to anything you put out in the future.
Just install "y_outline.rpy" in the game folder,and you will have a lot better Game without the Test Box,you will find it here in the Forum.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Oh fuck, this was so god damn hot. Reminded me a little of my favorite Literotica story Anna Succumbs to Neighbors Cock, which I hope this dev can make a VN out of.
Has anyone heard if there will be more to this story?

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Oh fuck, this was so god damn hot. Reminded me a little of my favorite Literotica story Anna Succumbs to Neighbors Cock, which I hope this dev can make a VN out of.
Has anyone heard if there will be more to this story?
...look, even this VN is inspired to a Literotica story. If you scan this thread (not so hard task, only 13 pages so far), you can find the reference and even the link to it...

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Helping out the neighbor" version "VersionFinal".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Helping out the neighbor" versione "VersionFinal".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
...look, even this VN is inspired to a Literotica story. If you scan this thread (not so hard task, only 13 pages so far), you can find the reference and even the link to it...
That’s cool. I do hope the dev makes a version of Anna Succumbs to Neighbors Cock because I think that’s the absolute best cuck story out there.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes