VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
Nov 1, 2020
i can't imagine being so insecure with my own sexuality that watching a 3rd party story upsets me. some of you guys are really pathetic.

that being said, the story is actually pretty hot, but it's a short romp. the guys cock is unrealistically stupid big, and the wife takes it in her without much word. a bit more build up would have made it even better, but all in all, it was good. 6/10 for what it is; a short swinger story.
Why people can not see themselves an outsider or as the guy that is fucking the girl is really beyond comprehension

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017
i can't imagine being so insecure with my own sexuality that watching a 3rd party story upsets me. some of you guys are really pathetic.

that being said, the story is actually pretty hot, but it's a short romp. the guys cock is unrealistically stupid big, and the wife takes it in her without much word. a bit more build up would have made it even better, but all in all, it was good. 6/10 for what it is; a short swinger story.
Empathy is a double-edged sword and can explain how a story upsets someone. Would you please do your best to reframe from putting someone down?

• Haha
Reactions: ilovenudemods

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Has the dev ever disclosed if this is an original written game? Because I read this exact story, in dialogue word for word on one cuckolding site so maybe he got it from there. That one even continues to the bedroom after the "handjob" scene so I wonder why the dev chose to finish the game from here.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Has the dev ever disclosed if this is an original written game? Because I read this exact story, in dialogue word for word on one cuckolding site so maybe he got it from there. That one even continues to the bedroom after the "handjob" scene so I wonder why the dev chose to finish the game from here.
...not a new or original piece of news; above in this same thread you can find what the story is, and even where to find it!
So yes, the game is original, but not the subject it is based on...

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Someone should create a new tag for NTR content in case it's the MC's wife.

It's completely different to see random chicks with other dudes and seeing the dude's wife :eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Someone should create a new tag for NTR content in case it's the MC's wife.
That's what NTR is......

If it was just a random chick, it wouldn't be NTR, it would just be sex.

NTR is a loved one of the main character being fucked by someone else usually for the purpose of causing jealousy.

Random chick fucking someone is just a random chick and nothing to do with NTR.

Jun 12, 2021
It's completed, there are no more parts coming.
Well, I know... I just want to say, that this game has potential to further development of relationships between this three characters, you know- corruption, chaeting, swinging, threesomes, drama for example... yea, I may dream on... It just started but unfinished story for me. I'm curious
what their relationship was like next days, when they met again, whether they told each other just ordinary: "hallo, how going on"? No attemptions from this fat guy to kiss or grope her again, won't he get the second chance to fuck her again? From the other hand she was game first time... And at last which would be reaction of her husband?
Sorry for my English, I hope I'm enough understandable.

Last edited:

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Well, I know... I just want to say, that this game has potential to further development of relationships between this three characters, you know- corruption, chaeting, swinging, threesomes, drama for example... yea, I may dream on... It just started but unfinished story for me. I'm curious how did they look their relationship next days, when they met again, whether they told each other just ordinary: "hallo, how going on"? No attemptions from this fat guy to kiss or grope her again, won't he get the second chance to fuck her again? From the other hand she was game first time... And at last which would be reaction of her husband?
Sorry for my English, I hope I'm enough understandable.
Yeah, I'd love a continuation of this one personally, but I doubt we'll get one.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I would LOVE to see more parts to this. But, the dev has been inactive for 6 months. I think there’s a chance we don’t see any further work from them whatsoever.

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Salut,

pour ceux que cela intéressent, voici la traduction en français de la version Final.
bon jeu à tous

Hi,

for those who are interested, here is the French translation of the Final version.

good game to all

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Man i wish there would be a sequel where she fucks him behind her husbands back but... probably not gonna happen.
Man, me too. I’d love to see this story progress. But alas, the dev has gone completely radio silent since last December :(

piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
eventhough its not very long,only have one choice to make,but job well done!the story is good!fun to play!

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes