VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Yes it's way too short! May I suggest that NTRgames build on one of these short stories. Like the "Helping out the neighbor" for example, just let the wife sneak out to the neighbor to get more of that giant cock instead of that little one of her cuck husband. Or like in the "My boyfriends roommate" where the GF could tiptoe over to the nerd to get more filling that she liked so much LMAO
These things would be exiting to play....right NTRgames????

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
It would be nice ig game would be expanded ... for example if the married couple goes to bed and the neighbor goes to sleep in the basement it could be an alternative where the wife is watched by the neighbor when she goes to shower, or she brings the bedclothes to the basement where the neighbor could sleep and there naughty wife would get close to the neighbor and her husband would be watching them ... so many options. It is a pity that it was not used

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
It would be nice ig game would be expanded ... for example if the married couple goes to bed and the neighbor goes to sleep in the basement it could be an alternative where the wife is watched by the neighbor when she goes to shower, or she brings the bedclothes to the basement where the neighbor could sleep and there naughty wife would get close to the neighbor and her husband would be watching them ... so many options. It is a pity that it was not used
Yuuuup. All of these would be incredible. This seems to be abandoned though.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
G
He released other stuff after this....

In fact one came out exactly a year after this, in January this year.
Good lord. I'm aware of what the dev has released, and the fact that he also has a multi-part game as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
G

Good lord. I'm aware of what the dev has released, and the fact that he also has a multi-part game as well.
Obviously not because, and I quote your very own words, "it's complete because it's abandoned (which in itself makes no sense at all, if it was abandoned it would be tagged as such), the dev hasn't posted anything since last December"....

Except a game came out in January which instantly disproves both your original, and this, statement.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Obviously not because, and I quote your very own words, "it's complete because it's abandoned (which in itself makes no sense at all, if it was abandoned it would be tagged as such), the dev hasn't posted anything since last December"....

Except a game came out in January which instantly disproves both your original, and this, statement.
Hooooly fucking shit, you're an idiot. I'm done with you. Be well. Jerk off in peace.

Aug 1, 2017
Great work, I really do prefer your script. It's plays into the theme much better. I wonder if you have any plans for "How far will you go" I know it is the longest game out of these but I would love to read what you could do for it.

Reactions: DD3DD
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes