VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

zyf19925

Aug 6, 2021
All these complaining did not prove how bad the game was, it just proves how hypocritical people are, where is "we will not defend what you say but we will defend your rights to say" now. I mean, people complain communists censorship in Russia China, when they will become the censoror first chance they get.

It's not reflect on game, it's reflect on you

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
If you want a slightly different experience, unpack the attached file and place it in your
Helpingouttheneighbor-Version.FINAL-pc\game folder.

Enjoy!
Helping Out The Neighbor FINAL: Unofficial Fan Edit 2.0

If you want a slightly even more different experience, backup your current options.rpy and script.rpy in your Helpingouttheneighbor-Version.FINAL-pc\game folder and unpack\extract the the attached files to same \game folder

Edit: All credit to SoiCowboy for the initial edit (Sorry SoiCowboy I gave you the credit in-game but forgot in post)

Enjoy!

View attachment game.zip

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018

If you want a slightly even more different experience, backup your current options.rpy and script.rpy in your Helpingouttheneighbor-Version.FINAL-pc\game folder and unpack\extract the the attached file to same \game folder

Enjoy!

View attachment 1933895

what's the changes?

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
This is one of those titles that brings up (to me, at least) how oddly applied the NTR label is. I've always considered it to mean Non-consentual viewing of cheating or coerced sex. This seems more like hotwifing/consensual cuckolding. I don't even think the cheating tag really applies since husband is in on the fun. Just thinking out loud here.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
This is one of those titles that brings up (to me, at least) how oddly applied the NTR label is. I've always considered it to mean Non-consentual viewing of cheating or coerced sex. This seems more like hotwifing/consensual cuckolding. I don't even think the cheating tag really applies since husband is in on the fun. Just thinking out loud here.
Definitely agree. I don't even see it as cuck more like wife-sharing / voyeur.

Feb 11, 2022

If you want a slightly even more different experience, backup your current options.rpy and script.rpy in your Helpingouttheneighbor-Version.FINAL-pc\game folder and unpack\extract the the attached files to same \game folder

Edit: All credit to SoiCowboy for the initial edit (Sorry SoiCowboy I gave you the credit in-game but forgot in post)

Enjoy!

View attachment 1933895
There is an Android version of this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: grrr!!

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
This game well well written with great art and exactly the kind of tension you'd expect from an NTR/sharing kind of game. Honestly, if you like the 'see who can push each other further' kind of game this might be for you.

Reactions: tayot12 and DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I found it but can't download (
I think this might work too
I found it but can't download (
Shame looks close too.
I searched for Vic7 matches closest I come up with is for face and probably for body and some other features.
You can always try and contact original creator and see if they reply.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes