VN Ren'Py Completed Helping Out The Neighbor [Final] [Ntrgames]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Damn I miss this dev
Agreed. Kinda surprised another dev hasn’t stepped in to make simple NTR VNs like this.
Id personally love to see a dev make VNs out of some of the good stories on Literotica (Snowed In or Anna Succumbs to Neighbors Cock would be perfect).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nessiah and DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Imagine if you can...
In some universe/dimension these two are sisters/bffs, same level of horny and same level of adventurous, it's a party, it's the end of the night (or just the beginning ;)) only their husbands and the lucky lads are left... I'll let your minds do the rest :sneaky:

Mind Melt.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Helping Out The Neighbor - SweatyDevil Rewrite Mod

It was quite a long while since I wrote something last and I never really wrote anything ntr related before so I thought it could be fun to try and rewrite this short ntr story. The rewrite is bigger than just few more words here and there. Most of the lines were changed and there's a lots of new lines of dialogues. For fun I also added one more ending to this vn mc stopping Lily and Bob doing more than just handjob. I know I'm pretty rusty writing wise, so you might ended up liking this or not but I hope you will enjoy this mod anyway. And I know it's been said a lot of times, but english is not my first language so I'm sorry if there's any hiccups in grammar that I missed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019

It was quite a long while since I wrote something last and I never really wrote anything ntr related before so I thought it could be fun to try and rewrite this short ntr story. The rewrite is bigger than just few more words here and there. Most of the lines were changed and there's a lots of new lines of dialogues. For fun I also added one more ending to this vn mc stopping Lily and Bob doing more than just handjob. I know I'm pretty rusty writing wise, so you might ended up liking this or not but I hope you will enjoy this mod anyway. And I know it's been said a lot of times, but english is not my first language so I'm sorry if there's any hiccups in grammar that I missed.

Download links:
Workupload
I really like the fine tuning you gave during the sexy play moments.
Have you read the SoiCowboy's Spicy Edition Rewrite and my humble edit of the Spicy Edition.

Jun 10, 2022

Download links:
Workupload

This is a very good rewrite and I really enjoyed revisiting this game with your script. You have impressed even with english not being you're first language. Have you considered rewrites for any of the other games from this former developer, such as my boyfriends roommate or how far will you go? I'd love to see your take on those stories.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
This is a very good rewrite and I really enjoyed revisiting this game with your script. You have impressed even with english not being you're first language. Have you considered rewrites for any of the other games from this former developer, such as my boyfriends roommate or how far will you go? I'd love to see your take on those stories.
Thank you so much, I'm pretty anxious about my english in writings so your comment and feedback means a lot. And yeah, I've been thinking about it but idk. I definitely take a look and see what's happen I guess.

Reactions: Nessiah
Jun 10, 2022
Thank you so much, I'm pretty anxious about my english in writings so your comment and feedback means a lot. And yeah, I've been thinking about it but idk. I definitely take a look and see what's happen I guess.
Your writing was my favourite of the edits so far. I enjoyed the others and they were well done, but your story was the most exciting and erotic. I'd love to see you write for the other games (if you were interested to, of course)

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Your writing was my favourite of the edits so far. I enjoyed the others and they were well done, but your story was the most exciting and erotic. I'd love to see you write for the other games (if you were interested to, of course)
That's really nice to hear, I'm happy that you enjoy it. I'm interested in trying more and would like to try My boyfriend roommate next. I don't know what the result gonna be, I'll see what come out of it :)

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes