sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
The backtrack and saves don't seem to work for some reason. Still the art and premise of the game is good and will be looking forward to the glitches being fixed in the future.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The backtrack and saves don't seem to work for some reason. Still the art and premise of the game is good and will be looking forward to the glitches being fixed in the future.
copy/paste your saves from the Red Falls folder and everything works fine, at least did for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sammy64 and sztrb

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
any1 else hurt their eye cuz the texts are red in pink textbox
and the fact its SUPER SMALL ??

edit : are there any mod out there that fixes this problem ?
font size slider will be appreciated
i can deal with the colors
but i have to squint to see the texts lol

edit 2 : found the trick with shift A scaling, thank god for that
still bit too smol for my taste
but whoever u are anon, thx for the advice

Last edited:
Reactions: BOBJevent

Arczisan

May 17, 2018
I would love to play the game, but because of constant crashes it's unplayable. Don't know if it's only compressed version problem, but at current state unplayable.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
1 the game is made in a full 4K enviroment , so yes that is going to give a hit on a older PC
2 prob beqause its compressed , you will downscale the original concept , and beqause the original is 4K (most games are made in 720p/1080p) quality will go down with alot

(and nope i don't get it at all why they went full 4K , the size of the game is simply overkill , and most people still use 1080p monitors )
Thank you for your reply. This game is so slow, it is unplayable unless somebody produces it
at 1K. Pity

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
We need an incest mod as well as where all the hidden panties are.
Incest mod would just add "Hey Mom" instead of "Hey Eve" or thoughts of sister's tits instead of Emily's tits. Plus it would need to be embedded into a WTmod or you would have to choose incest or WT.

Panties Mod would be nice. Just a smile face pop up on scenes to look would be good. Currently looks to be 140 to find. Not sure of the limit of pic per post but would think that is too many to post a guide like other games have. Until something is made you can unren the images. Panties are found in game/images/games/panties and are labeled the same as the scene.
Example:
e1372 shows your luggage after Eve leaves your room and panties found under pillow. Toggle the hide UI button a few times to make panties "flash." One down 139 to go. :p

Not sure we will get a mod anytime soon. There are mechanics not fully complete. In the gallery section has those 2 "Coming soon" parts. I could see modders waiting until then so they don't have to start from scratch (again)

Reactions: qwerty3030Q

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
any1 else hurt their eye cuz the texts are red in pink textbox
and the fact its SUPER SMALL ??

edit : are there any mod out there that fixes this problem ?
font size slider will be appreciated
i can deal with the colors
but i have to squint to see the texts lol

edit 2 : found the trick with shift A scaling, thank god for that
still bit too smol for my taste
but whoever u are anon, thx for the advice
Yes and also that scrapbook/photo album is unreadable for me, the text is too fuckin small to read.
Does this dev have Superman’s vision or something, how was that not noticed and bitched about by his testers?

• Haha
Reactions: yangjuelek

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So are we no longer able to disable Google Analytics? It was in the option in old version. New version still has it just no way to turn it off that I can see.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
copy/paste your saves from the Red Falls folder and everything works fine, at least did for me.
i did that, mc goes to sleep, end of game. all this huge size for no new content???

also why is the text so tiny??
another thing, mc's text often disappears due to the background,, it'd be nice if we could turn on a box so we can read what he says << ignore that, i decided to try a new game and suddenly his textbox appeared.

Last edited:

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
You go to Gallery, then click the bottom left Patreon area and enter the code when it pops up. This also unlock "nude view" in the game in some places.

I hate Renpy mini-games, it's just NOT enjoyable, so I have that disabled. You can disable them in options screen.

------

We need an incest mod as well as where all the hidden panties are.

It's an interesting rework but the new game name is pretty bad imo. I like the footprints on the ground, that is helpful.

I want all these Daz characters, or where to get them!
Im fucking blind as fuck because I don't see this thing where you input the code in the patreon area.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Alright I need a picture of where to put this goddamn gallery code because Im looking where people say to look and DO NOT see jack shit.

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes