Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Incest mod would just add "Hey Mom" instead of "Hey Eve" or thoughts of sister's tits instead of Emily's tits. Plus it would need to be embedded into a WTmod or you would have to choose incest or WT.

Panties Mod would be nice. Just a smile face pop up on scenes to look would be good. Currently looks to be 140 to find. Not sure of the limit of pic per post but would think that is too many to post a guide like other games have. Until something is made you can unren the images. Panties are found in game/images/games/panties and are labeled the same as the scene.
Example:
e1372 shows your luggage after Eve leaves your room and panties found under pillow. Toggle the hide UI button a few times to make panties "flash." One down 139 to go. :p

Not sure we will get a mod anytime soon. There are mechanics not fully complete. In the gallery section has those 2 "Coming soon" parts. I could see modders waiting until then so they don't have to start from scratch (again)
Incest mod. And this is why games should give you a choice in what relationships should be. It's a simple thing to add and would stop the continual need for people to make mods for it.

The panties. I personally do NOT like having to look at every image for hidden things while I am reading all the text and progressing. It utterly takes me out of enjoying the story or characters. Sunshine Love does it with the doughnuts, and I just get the mod to unlock them all. I understand it's a fun little thing to add, but hidden items should be in free-roam sections, not in the actual images while you are talking.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I just saw that Red Falls was missing from my Steam Library was and has been replaced with Helping the Hotties and has a big blue "Update" button. I didn't bother updating it since I already played it here, but I was just amazed at how seamless the switchover was. I guess I was expecting a cluster fuck.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
But the version is same,ay

But the version is same, maybe the website forget to the change tittle
Version is same but the game has been changed. Have to start a full new game. As there is no NTR nowe and probably Paul is not in the game anymore.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
So after reading part of this thread I decided to try red falls which I found at

and: it runs at a reasonable speed
and: the text is legible
and: I have not so far encountered any bugs

I think the author should abandon HH & resume work on RF.

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes