3.20 star(s) 94 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So just started this for the first time (figured I'd check it out), but can anyone give me an idea of what the relationships are supposed to be?

I just got to camp and am greeted by Emily. And now the game asks me "This is Emily, she is your...". I have no idea what she is, as this is the first time I've seen her and just saying hi gives me no indication to who she is supposed to be. And if I leave it blank, it just starts the conversation over again and asks me to name her again.

So anyone know what the different relationships are for the different characters (if I have to identify others later)? Tried searching the thread, but didn't find anything.

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
haven't started yet but this game is in my backlog. so guys does mc's gf is cheating on him? if so time to do some fckfest mofo! HAHA

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
no option to name the MC?? My mc's name is none...wth. Nvm you need to progress through the game to get the option

Last edited:

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
choose between your girlfriend, or your own very willing harem............. you can hope on a submissief bi sexsualgirlfriend, who love the idee of do it with the girls in front of you to make you horny , and she want be part of it.................. sad enough for me ....... bdsm world is a men worls with extreem less female; and my time i look so much beter is 30 year ago , ............. and im not gay and do dominant for normal relation (and autistic, so have less patient with people, all must go as i planned, or i just go away
(and never return)

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Ep2 is out sooo to those who already played it does ep2 somewhat explain who tf is that guy with eve?:ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 3257669

no option to name the MC?? My mc's name is none...wth. Nvm you need to progress through the game to get the option
Copy 00console.rpy to RedFalls-Ep2-pc\renpy\common
Launch the game > Load or start new game
Press SHIFT + O
Type: m="YOURNAMEHERE" and press Enter
Type: mc=YOURNAMEHERE" and press Enter

Just edited it as I found out there's another variable for your name used by Eve (mc), so you'll have to change that as well. It could be that there's several more variables but I guess I'll find out by playing lol.

The change I've made in 00console.rpy is as followed:

Go to gamename/Renpy/Common/00console.rpy
Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)
Set it’s variable to True
so it should look like:
config.console = True

This allows you to use the Console (SHIFT+O) in game.

RedFalls_1hVG6XODau.jpg
RedFalls_OHvGUDAs52.jpg

It does seem to cut off the name if it's too long, so for a better fix you'd probably need to dig through the files and change that. I have zero experience with Renpy or any game-editing for that matter so I have no idea where exactly to look.

Max characters seems to be 8 to have it look good enough.

RedFalls_iFBWTSMOeH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Looks alright. Not much variety on body type from the images posted. Maybe I'll check back further down the road.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Going forward I will only do HQ releases until someone request the MQ compression

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

HEADSET VOLUME WARNING: This game has LOUD volume presets. Just a warning.
Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
RedFalls-Ep2-pc-HQCompressed
Original 593 Megs
crunched 386 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
(Let me know if links go down)

If you would like a smaller Medium image quality file, please let me know.

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: xRed Games - - - - -
Other Games: Lewd Island

BaasB if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Game seemed interesting at first and was pretty good. At least until I was forced to cheat on Jane with Stacy. No choice to say no or anything. The story forces you to cheat on Jane. No choice to be faithful to Jane, you have to be a cheater.

Once that happened though, I was done. I hate forced things like that. Guess this is just not the game for me. Sad really, as this was rather promising and was enjoying it up to that point. Thought we'd be able to make choices for these kinds of things, but it seems not.

EDIT: What makes it even worse is this scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then you're forced to cheat on her right after telling her that...

Last edited:

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Game seemed interesting at first and was pretty good. At least until I was forced to cheat on Jane with Stacy. No choice to say no or anything. The story forces you to cheat on Jane. No choice to be faithful to Jane, you have to be a cheater.

Once that happened though, I was done. I hate forced things like that. Guess this is just not the game for me. Sad really, as this was rather promising and was enjoying it up to that point. Thought we'd be able to make choices for these kinds of things, but it seems not.
To be fair, given the gfs stance on sharing...if you wanted to remain faithful, I think you've seen all the relevant content in ch. 1 anyway.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
To be fair, given the gfs stance on sharing...if you wanted to remain faithful, I think you've seen all the relevant content in ch. 1 anyway.
I feel like I played a different game than what others have played in this thread lol.

I didn't have any conversation about sharing with the girlfriend, and people talking about Eve having sex with someone else; never happened in my game either. Why do I feel like I'm missing content? lol

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
so....is there a noply, workupload.or Gdrive mirror to download from {that's highspeed but NOT pay a subscription for the highspeed downloads like most the mirrors listed are} as mega is crap when it comes to downloading anything cause it tends to be slow due to the webpages being 90% ads and the other sites unless you pay a subscription fee takes ages just to download anything as unless you pays for a subscription your get's a throttled download speed in the low KB range as in dial up slow KB lol

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
so....is there a noply, workupload.or Gdrive mirror to download from {that's highspeed but NOT pay a subscription for the highspeed downloads like most the mirrors listed are} as mega is crap when it comes to downloading anything cause it tends to be slow due to the webpages being 90% ads and the other sites unless you pay a subscription fee takes ages just to download anything as unless you pays for a subscription your get's a throttled download speed in the low KB range as in dial up slow KB lol
I used the Pixeldrain link (3-4MBps on this download), so it shoud be okay.

3.20 star(s) 94 Votes