3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

vofeen

Apr 3, 2024
Does anyone know how to create a game folder on Android?
Some games automatically create it when you first start it, but this didn't happen here

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Is anyone planning to compress the game or split it into two downloads under 5 gigs? Anything over 5g I literally cant download it in one download, meaning not at all. x.x

Just the 1080p version, not the massive 4k. Its like 6gigs, just enough to be unable to download it.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Just delete the gui.rpy file from the game directory (or don't extract it from the mod archive) and everything will just work fine.
I installed the 4k version of the base game it didn't have a gui.rpy nor did the taboo mod. The base game had a gui.rpa and if I deleted that I got an rollback/inore error. If I added his edited gui.rpy it also added a gui.rpyc file. When the files were added it warped the text, menus, and made them all smaller and out of place.

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
I installed the 4k version of the base game it didn't have a gui.rpy nor did the taboo mod. The base game had a gui.rpa and if I deleted that I got an rollback/inore error. If I added his edited gui.rpy it also added a gui.rpyc file. When the files were added it warped the text, menus, and made them all smaller and out of place.
.rpy files are actually packed inside of .rpa files. RPA files are sorta like renpy exclusive compressed archives similiar to a zip, where one RPA file will have a bunch of .rpy, .rpyc, as well as sometimes directories, images, audio and whatever else the game needs to run usually broken down into either categories or release chapters. You would need to use a program like UnRen to extract them. However you actually don't always need to do that when patching. Simply putting the file in the right place as where the RPA would put it if extracted is usually good enough to cause the game to read your file instead of the packed one when it runs. So in the case of this game the gui.rpy file actually does just belong in the same base "game" directory as the gui.rpa file and you should be good to go. You do NOT want to delete the gui.rpa file since that contains a bunch of other gui related elements that the game still needs.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
well their was but they took the shit out but eve is technically the "MOM" and the other two are technically the sisters but they took it out as well to me and others who played it and based on how the game plays out and to me they are "family" still regardless but what i was getting at was that it did exist and depending on your POV it may or may not still be in the game

and those like myself griping about free roam sandbox bullshit in the game well if you start over it gives you the option at the beginning and i think in the options menu to turn if off to were it will go to being a visual novel as well but either way you get the option now

It's not the same game, 100%.

I bought this back when it was called "Red Falls" on Steam. Then they did the whole name change (crappy name now) and removed the dad and took out the incest. I didn't get too far but stopped at a good point.

I think one of the sisters' fucks/gives the MC a bj while he's tied to a tree. And we basically were trying to figure out who the fuck it was.... anyways, saved my game there, came back and was welcomed with a different name and whole new weird story to follow.

Once that happened, I stopped playing. If that was the Devs plan all along, I wish I would have known from the start. Fucking wasted my money for bullshit. Couldn't refund either cause I passed the 2-hour mark and 14 days after purchase.

Dev is a prick.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
anyone know if scrappy gonna update his mod?
or is it compatible with the new version?
For? It has a built-in walkthrough mod already.

Is anyone planning to compress the game or split it into two downloads under 5 gigs? Anything over 5g I literally cant download it in one download, meaning not at all. x.x

Just the 1080p version, not the massive 4k. Its like 6gigs, just enough to be unable to download it.
Yes, it has been for over a week now, use search.

It's not the same game, 100%.

I bought this back when it was called "Red Falls" on Steam. Then they did the whole name change (crappy name now) and removed the dad and took out the incest. I didn't get too far but stopped at a good point.

I think one of the sisters' fucks/gives the MC a bj while he's tied to a tree. And we basically were trying to figure out who the fuck it was.... anyways, saved my game there, came back and was welcomed with a different name and whole new weird story to follow.

Once that happened, I stopped playing. If that was the Devs plan all along, I wish I would have known from the start. Fucking wasted my money for bullshit. Couldn't refund either cause I passed the 2-hour mark and 14 days after purchase.

Dev is a prick.
Redfalls they never said they were family it was only "hinted" at, the only change in the new one is the daddy got removed (and they never called him "dad" in Redfalls, noir mom/sis) from all the crying.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
And nothing of value was lost....

They never addressed them as family or Dad/Mom/Sister anyway...it's still basically the same game without the Dad.
To be clear simply how you address someone does not determine incest. While it would be odd to refer the mother by name as most do generally refer to them as mom, mum or whatever at least in most english countries most sibling, cousins and such would addressed by name. I would not generally call my sister "sister" or "sis" i would call her by name. the only time "sister" would be used is if it is a description ie "your my sister" or "blank is my sister"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To be clear simply how you address someone does not determine incest. While it would be odd to refer the mother by name as most do generally refer to them as mom, mum or whatever at least in most english countries most sibling, cousins and such would addressed by name. I would not generally call my sister "sister" or "sis" i would call her by name. the only time "sister" would be used is if it is a description ie "your my sister" or "blank is my sister"
Yes, but a lot of incest games do that shit here (and most people want that or they can't play it). They never referred to Paul as dad or whatever her name is as mom, etc. It was just hinted they were family, as he was "going home", that same dialogue is still in the script of this game. I'm not talking about how they addressed people in the old game.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I would not generally call my sister "sister" or "sis" i would call her by name. the only time "sister" would be used is if it is a description ie "your my sister" or "blank is my sister"
Really? I call my sister "sis" all the time. Only use her name when it calls for it (if you need to yell for her etc) you are calling your sister by her name, every single time? using her regular name all the time is just, weird to me. You sound like a tv/movie character, since they always use the name of their siblings.

Redfalls they never said they were family it was only "hinted" at, the only change in the new one is the daddy got removed (and they never called him "dad" in Redfalls, noir mom/sis) from all the crying.
Haven't played this since August 29th, 2022. Yeah, the MC didn't call Paul "Dad" because he hated him (I'll try to remember what I can) I think the mom is called, Eve? can't fully remember. I don't know if he called her mom or not (while talking about her)

I think the whole tied to the tree sex scene has been removed. And some story has changed (or is just changed around a bit) Again, I can't fully remember, but I know it pissed me off enough to not want to touch it again.

I really don't know and don't care. Shit is a mess, just like CK.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
☀ Summer Came Early (Even Though We're Late? ) - April 4K Random Renders

Hey there, Patrons!

Guess what? We're still catching up with the Random Renders, but stay tuned as we unveil April's exclusive summer-themed renders. And next month, you may be in for a surprise (or two... )! Check out all our collections HERE!

Also, a heads up: the Don't miss it!

Thank you all for the continued support, and enjoy the renders! ❤

View attachment 3640966 View attachment 3640982 View attachment 3640970 View attachment 3640983 View attachment 3640985
MEGA has a download limit. Does anyone have another link?

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Posting this if anyone wants it. Made this a few months ago, but held off on posting as I was holding out for the supposed new ending, and there was a question about if Patreon was doing fan patch banning... Had a couple people test it hoping for feedback that never came. New ending also never came and haven't seen too much of the fan banning with other games getting recent fan mods and I figure if I post my stuff for a few of the many different games that lack the proper mods which I've been working on, it will hopefully be evidence that I ain't one of the devs...

Helping the Hotties Unofficial Fan Taboo Conversion Mod v1.5
(Updated to Game version 1.0.4.10)

Pixeldrain
Workupload

(To install drop everything in the Helping the Hotties "game" folder. Make sure to keep subfolder locations intact or you'll get errors about duplicate labels. If you used Unren this will overwrite all the existing script and image files so make sure to back them up first.)

- This is an in-depth manual line-by-line fan text conversion mod to restore the original Mom/Sister relationships from Red Falls.
- Various replacements of names/pronouns with familial words on a case by case basis for MC/Eve/Kiara/Emily.
- Any references that could infer that MC/Eve/Kiara/Emily are not related were altered.
- Minor alterations were made to the characters dialogue/plot to fit the new related relationship status. (Primarily Eve's saw biggest changes.)
- Additional reference to the characters being related/growing up family, and taboo dialogue added to existing lines.
- 3 of Belle's roleplays get a little more taboo.
- Includes replacement images for MC's phone caller ID in prologue to show "Mom" instead of "Eve" (1080p version).
- Includes replacement images for Kiara/Eve/Emily diary pages and Episode Summary diary pages (1080p version). Yeah I know font/color aren't perfect. But since the dev used images and the text was slightly blurred I couldn't find exact matches to duplicate but I feel it's close enough.
- Does NOT include Lovense integration (except e10. I made this for an earlier script version before the dev included it. Tried to add it back in with copy paste but after doing one episode decided it's waaaaaaay too much work to be worth it.)
- Does NOT include compatibility with voice (for pretty obvious reasons!)
- Other minor tweaks such as enabling the Episode 10 diary page on the final stat screen which the dev made but did not use...and after I took the time to retype the whole bloody thing I didn't want that to have definitely been a waste of time. I still doubt anyone will look at it, but it's at least possible.), various blatant spelling/grammar/punctuation corrections throughout, and fixed the dream discussion scene where the images seemed out of order as the character speaking was almost never the character shown? It was weird and bugged me.)

Feedback appreciated. Let me know if anything needs fixed as I did a bunch of typing late at night. I did do "Storytime" as well and that is now posted in it's thread HERE.
can i play with WT mod??

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Really? I call my sister "sis" all the time. Only use her name when it calls for it (if you need to yell for her etc) you are calling your sister by her name, every single time? using her regular name all the time is just, weird to me. You sound like a tv/movie character, since they always use the name of their siblings.
I agree with him. I have never called my sister "Sis" or "Sister" outside of an introduction. Only Amelia or Ames. Ames was the usual way I addressed her and she was the only one I liked calling me Jon. I hate when other people don't use my full name. It was our thing.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
Does this work with latest version. Can you please update it. Thanks

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes