Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
It’s weird it’s like the screen is super zoomed in and I cannot figure out how to change it after mod was installed. Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Same problem, had to give up the 4k verison and play the 1080p for now.
It's all about the GUI.rpy file. The Scrappy mod uses a modified version of the 1080p version of the game. As such it does not play nice with any other resolution version of the game. So you have a couple different options:

1) Delete the gui.rpy file that comes with the scrappy mod... The side effect is that the standard interface buttons will no longer be hidden by the mod. Which some people may actually prefer anyways...

2) Open the "gui.rpy" file in notepad or similar program. Find the line "gui.init(1920, 1080)" near the top and replace it with "gui.init(3840, 2160)". Save. There are other numbers you can tweak such as button size and such too, but to just get it playable that's the big offender.

3) Download the modified "gui.rpy" file posted here and save it in your "game" directory:
https://f95zone.to/threads/helping-the-hotties-v1-0-4-10-5-xred-games.74853/post-13777093

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Does the MC ever get with the MILF camp counselor? It looked it might be heading that direction before the remake (rework) but I stopped playing after they renamed it from "Red Falls".

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Posting this if anyone wants it. Made this a few months ago, but held off on posting as I was holding out for the supposed new ending, and there was a question about if Patreon was doing fan patch banning... Had a couple people test it hoping for feedback that never came. New ending also never came and haven't seen too much of the fan banning with other games getting recent fan mods and I figure if I post my stuff for a few of the many different games that lack the proper mods which I've been working on, it will hopefully be evidence that I ain't one of the devs...

Helping the Hotties Unofficial Fan Taboo Conversion Mod v1.6
(Updated to Game version 1.0.4.10)

Pixeldrain
Workupload

(To install drop everything in the Helping the Hotties "game" folder. Make sure to keep subfolder locations intact or you'll get errors about duplicate labels. If you used Unren this will overwrite all the existing script and image files so make sure to back them up first.)

- This is an in-depth manual line-by-line fan text conversion mod to restore the original Mom/Sister relationships from Red Falls.
- Various replacements of names/pronouns with familial words on a case by case basis for MC/Eve/Kiara/Emily.
- Any references that could infer that MC/Eve/Kiara/Emily are not related were altered.
- Minor alterations were made to the characters dialogue/plot to fit the new related relationship status. (Primarily Eve's saw biggest changes.)
- Additional reference to the characters being related/growing up family, and taboo dialogue added to existing lines.
- 3 of Belle's roleplays get a little more taboo.
- Includes replacement images for MC's phone caller ID in prologue to show "Mom" instead of "Eve" (1080p version).
- Includes replacement images for Kiara/Eve/Emily diary pages and Episode Summary diary pages (1080p version). Yeah I know font/color aren't perfect. But since the dev used images and the text was slightly blurred I couldn't find exact matches to duplicate but I feel it's close enough.
- Does NOT include Lovense integration (except e10. I made this for an earlier script version before the dev included it. Tried to add it back in with copy paste but after doing one episode decided it's waaaaaaay too much work to be worth it.)
- Does NOT include compatibility with voice (for pretty obvious reasons!)
- Other minor tweaks such as enabling the Episode 10 diary page on the final stat screen which the dev made but did not use...and after I took the time to retype the whole bloody thing I didn't want that to have definitely been a waste of time. I still doubt anyone will look at it, but it's at least possible.), various blatant spelling/grammar/punctuation corrections throughout, and fixed the dream discussion scene where the images seemed out of order as the character speaking was almost never the character shown? It was weird and bugged me.)

v1.6 - Contains a few more minor typo corrections

Feedback appreciated. Let me know if anything needs fixed as I did a bunch of typing late at night. I did do "Storytime" as well and that is now posted in it's thread HERE.

=============
Helping the Hotties Unofficial Fan Taboo Conversion Mod v1.6 - SCRAPPY WT MOD COMPATIBLE VERSION
(Updated to Game version 1.0.4.10)

- Install the base Scrappy Mod FIRST. Then overwrite with these files.
- It will not work if you do it the opposite way or don't install the full scrappy mod at all... ("full" does not have to include the gui.rpy file if it breaks things)
- Let me know if anything is broken. I had to manually copy code from the Scrappy mod version of the script built on 1.0 into mine based on 10.0.4.10 so there's a slight chance I imported something that wasn't meant to be imported that I wrongly thought was part of the Scrappy mod...)

Pixeldrain
Workupload

jonquilnatrix could you update your Incest Mod for the 1.0.4.10.5 Release?

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
jonquilnatrix could you update your Incest Mod for the 1.0.4.10.5 Release?
It already is compatible. I just missed typing the .5 on the end when I edited my post last time. As far as I know there actually was no 1.0.4.10 that was released or at least released on here. So the version I have saved on my PC that I last updated the mod for compatibility to was 1.0.4.10.5.

IfuckKayane&Vania

Formerly 'IfuckKayane'
Jul 31, 2022
Would be great to relaunch this story: The same guy with new girls, again naughty and sassy ones who have to pass this camp for getting (unsuccessfully, of course) decent and well-behaved young ladies of society.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Hello everyone i am new here and sadly in the final version did i need to play "before the remade" ep 6 to understand the story or it's just a filler and it's not canon
Can anyone please unlight me

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone i am new here and sadly in the final version did i need to play "before the remade" ep 6 to understand the story or it's just a filler and it's not canon
Can anyone please unlight me
If you're new (to the game), you can skip that "before the remake" version. It's the same game, except that the new version has a slightly different storyline. But, the new version does contain the full story from start to finish. So, I would advice you to save yourself the trouble and just play the new version only.

Reactions: OG Log5000%

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
If you're new (to the game), you can skip that "before the remake" version. It's the same game, except that the new version has a slightly different storyline, but it does contain the full story from start to finish. So, I would advice you to save yourself the trouble and just play the new version only.
Thanks mate(y) apreciated
One last question in the remake version did it contain Ntr in it, by this i mean real NTR not two girls who's having sex

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks mate(y) apreciated
One last question in the remake version did it contain Ntr in it, by this i mean real NTR not two girls who's having sex
If memory serves, it doesn't contain any NTR. It's been a while since I've played it, but I believe you are the only man in the entire game.

The original version ("before the remake") did have some minor NTR in it, which is the story difference I mentioned. (original game had a mum and a dad running the camp, the new version only has a mum running the camp in it).

Reactions: OG Log5000%

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
If memory serves, it doesn't contain any NTR. It's been a while since I've played it, but I believe you are the only man in the entire game.

The original version ("before the remake") did have some minor NTR in it, which is the story difference I mentioned. (original game had a mum and a dad running the camp, the new version only has a mum running the camp in it).
I see, an harem if i can say
Thanks anyway looking forward to play it later since the game size is....
Enormouse!!!! Or i'll just take the compressed version with 50% chance there will be no bugs

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes