3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
The !ncest path?
Yeah, I think he means she's now technically called "Eve" and no longer considered the "Mom" of the protagonist. In the "before the remake" version she was clearly his mom, but in the new version it's changed so that she's just "Eve", and the references to her being the protagonist's mom have been removed/changed. Not sure what the official relation now is, but I just considered her to be his mom when I played it.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yeah, I think he means she's now technically called "Eve" and no longer considered the "Mom" of the protagonist. In the "before the remake" version she was clearly his mom, but in the new version it's changed so that she's just "Eve", and the references to her being the protagonist's mom have been removed/changed. Not sure what the official relation now is, but I just considered her to be his mom when I played it.
Wait a minute, so technically eve in the old version was the mum right?? Paul was the father....? i ask kuz i see in the tread in the earliest pages people was complaining about Ntr if paul have sex with eve there is no Ntr, or Paul is not the father?

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Wait a minute, so technically eve in the old version was the mum right?? Paul was the father....? i ask kuz i see in the tread in the earliest pages people was complaining about Ntr if paul have sex with eve there is no Ntr, or Paul is not the father?
It depends on your interpretation of NTR. In the original version Paul was the father and Eve was the mother and they were married (at least I think they were married). But, since you can also start a relation with Eve (think that was only possible after the "NTR"-scene, but not entirely certain on that anymore), it was considered NTR by some interpretations.

Not that it matters in regards to the new version, since Paul was removed from the game entirely there.

Reactions: Maviarab

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
It depends on your interpretation of NTR. In the original version Paul was the father and Eve was the mother and they were married (at least I think they were married). But, since you can also start a relation with Eve (think that was only possible after the "NTR"-scene, but not entirely certain on that anymore), it was considered NTR by some interpretations.

Not that it matters in regards to the new version, since Paul was removed from the game entirely there.
All those angers and disrespectfull reply just because the guy have sex with His wife/partner
Well done, people go way too extreme with this tag, it is Ntr but in the therm of Netori kuz it's the mc who will cuck his step f./father not the vice verse

People need to accept that if it allready have a couple in a game this is not Ntr, if now you decide to have sex with this li this is Neteori and i doubt people have problem with Netori kuz you're not the victim

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Yeah, I think he means she's now technically called "Eve" and no longer considered the "Mom" of the protagonist.
Wait a minute, so technically eve in the old version was the mum right??
And the MC had sisters and now they are not his sisters? besides Eve being the mother anyways.

The shit that happened with me was, when I first bought it on Steam, it was Red Falls, had Paul (I saw the scene, you couldn't see the guy who was fucking Eve [if I am remembering correctly, it's been years] so, you'd assume it was some other guy. But if it was indeed Paul, I see no problem with it, especially if your MC can avoid looking at it.

I could be wrong but that was the gist. I didn't finish playing to the current end (current at the time) but my MC did stuff with his sisters (I think one tied him to a tree and did stuff lol) anyways, when I returned, it was called "Helping the Hotties" and the story was changed to shit.

It was all about collecting panties and whatnot now. So, I stopped playing it because it just changed on me out of nowhere lol the story, plot, characters... I said

kqD4XvO.gif

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes