3.20 star(s) 94 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah but anything can happened.
yeah
maybe if they add a new girl who´s pregnant , but i cant see this stuff with the girls available now

there is still this empty cabin #3 - soooo... possible
but again - there is no medical for the case a pregnant girl gets trouble - and remember this camp is outside of town a bit

Reactions: Elrompeortos2000

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Don't take this wrong way but Your game just happened to be here.. With tag rape.
Is there actually rape in it or most game devs don't even know meaning for word ''Rape''??
Mostly RPGM games have rape scenes right but with renpy games.. Most likely.. Ah. No. Stop...Ahh...So good, fuck me harder, cum outside.. Oh You came inside.. Oh well.. I'll take a pill then, thank You.. Kind of play with rape or something.. I mean.. Why the fuck would You even add tag like rape in it when You clearly don't have that??
Still going to play this game after it downloads... But just had to ask that and since Your game was here.. Had to ask this question.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Don't take this wrong way but Your game just happened to be here.. With tag rape.
Is there actually rape in it or most game devs don't even know meaning for word ''Rape''??
Mostly RPGM games have rape scenes right but with renpy games.. Most likely.. Ah. No. Stop...Ahh...So good, fuck me harder, cum outside.. Oh You came inside.. Oh well.. I'll take a pill then, thank You.. Kind of play with rape or something.. I mean.. Why the fuck would You even add tag like rape in it when You clearly don't have that??
Still going to play this game after it downloads... But just had to ask that and since Your game was here.. Had to ask this question.
mc got tied to a three and got a blowjob while blindfolded too - count as rape legally

Reactions: libertypics

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
grrrr

the behavior of the mc is still that one of a little errand boy
at one point he has to tell eve to fuck off .... :mad:
i mean , really? raising his voice a bit against the sister and get scolded and forced to errands....
and wtf
Screenshot_2.png

how old is he again?¿
he agreed (slightly forced) to "help" - not to run this camp or be the slave there ...

i am at ep5 - hope that changes soon

edit :
the further the game goes , the more i gonna hate eve
she really handles the mc like a tool (nope not toy - that would mean there are an lewd things involved)
hatefuck incoming , in the ass , dry

story is getting dumber every new scene ...
one girl is stealing personal stuff from eve , and the mc .... is just ok with it ?
wtf is going on
belle should be kicked for this stunt

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Hmm...this game is really interesting, but I kinda hate that so much content is locked behind branches. Two branches aren't too bad, but this game seems to have so many branches that you have to replay the game multiple times upon multiple times. Really feels like you should have more focused paths so that it's more clear what content you'll be following.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Does this game include incest?
The first and third girls from the left on the poster are MC's sisters. Eva is his mother, she runs the camp.
There used to be a father, but the developers put a bullet in his head.
Everyone communicates with each other by name only. There's no MC saying, "That's my sister." He says, "That's my Emily," or "That's Eve!"

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
He kinda raped the girl with the southern accent when she was possesed or something, he knew something was wrong with her but you could still choose to fuck her, after she came back she couldn't remember anything
Dude....its a sex game. Just stop.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
He kinda raped the girl with the southern accent when she was possesed or something, he knew something was wrong with her but you could still choose to fuck her, after she came back she couldn't remember anything
there is not a single scene in the replays about this - soo....
if you point on ep8 , the sex in the woods with stacy - if you call this rape ....
:WaitWhat:

Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
anyone that played the last few patches can tell me if there are big additions since version 0.8.2?
(changelog isnt really helping at all)

i really like this game but i wanted to wait for another playthrough until there is at least somewhat more content...judging from the time it took to reach 0.9 i guess 1.0 will take probably multiple months...so im torn if i should or should not..the content question would give me the answer i need to decide

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone that played the last few patches can tell me if there are big additions since version 0.8.2?
(changelog isnt really helping at all)

i really like this game but i wanted to wait for another playthrough until there is at least somewhat more content...judging from the time it took to reach 0.9 i guess 1.0 will take probably multiple months...so im torn if i should or should not..the content question would give me the answer i need to decide
depends on your play -
being the doormat and toyboy , you get some scenes
having a bit of spine as the mc - not so much (stacy and violet are the options here)

Reactions: sivertop

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Dude....its a sex game. Just stop.
Stop with what? somebody asked why there is a rape tag i thought maybe this is the reason? instead of drugged she was possesed and then he fucked her, sooo kind of rape i guess? i don't care about it that much though, the scene was pretty hot.

Reactions: Grelk

Antoon

May 13, 2018
there is not a single scene in the replays about this - soo....
if you point on ep8 , the sex in the woods with stacy - if you call this rape ....
:WaitWhat:

View attachment 2563704 View attachment 2563705 View attachment 2563706
Yes ep 8. Somebody asked why there is a rape tag i thought maybe this is the reason? instead of drugged she was possesed by some fire spirit or god right? And then he fucked her, sooo kind of rape i guess? I don't care about it that much though, the scene was pretty hot.

3.20 star(s) 94 Votes