3.20 star(s) 94 Votes

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
Hello everyone someone can tell why I don't have a back button only in kitchen
IMG_20230422_052358.jpg
Is this a something bug? Did you forget about adding back button only in kitchen for Android port part1

He Game

Sep 15, 2022
What the heck guys it's not a just button issues there's a lot of issues I have played just 5% game after 5% my screen was black because lot of image's not found why

Hey dev did you played for testing?

If you exported APK repacking from PC version I'm sure PC version is also have a the same issues? Anyone can tell me Am I right or wrong?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Is there veiled incest (with the possibility of a patch) in this game?
The first and third girls from the left on the poster are MC's sisters. Eva is his mother, she runs the camp.
There used to be a father, but the developers put a bullet in his head.
Everyone communicates with each other by name only. There's no MC saying, "That's my sister." He says, "That's my Emily," or "That's Eve!"

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Still zero explanation how MC knows Eve and girls. If they are mom and sisters, then say that they are. Incest without incest is just annoying.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Still zero explanation how MC knows Eve and girls. If they are mom and sisters, then say that they are. Incest without incest is just annoying.
indeed , the game has been dumbed down so much it isnt interesting in the last bit .... name change was dumb , complete removal of father , removed familly relationships without implementing a name mapping system ... ffs either get back on track or abandone this sinking ship

Reactions: indio68 and Vezzeli

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
If Eve is still listed as "mo" in the scripts, and when Paul was listed as "da", it's natural that they're related.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
If Eve is still listed as "mo" in the scripts, and when Paul was listed as "da", it's natural that they're related.
So you say that instead of reading story, I should go digging what script says and then be okay? If the story don't say anything why MC knows these girls or why he feel akward getting boner because of them, then the story is failed.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So you say that instead of reading story, I should go digging what script says and then be okay? If the story don't say anything why MC knows these girls or why he feel akward getting boner because of them, then the story is failed.
or you just play AND read the story to get the hints ...
the dad and incest was removed for reasons (the dad for some "ntr" stuff , which not really was ntr but ...yk the folks)
the incest maybe for the steam release, patreon etc (just a wild guess)

####################
Mysters90
you cant just assume everyone can read the scripts :ROFLMAO:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
How much more help do these hotties need?
Are they totally clueless?
2½ years to get their act together.
To quote the Great Struggler:
Exasperating.jpg

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
Dude, that's Patreon policy. It's the law of every developed country in the world. After all, everyone supports gay, transgender, and futa, but no one supports incest in any way. Though, thinking globally, from a biblical perspective, all people are related to each other. Am I not right? After all, it's an unshakable truth.
Or are you waiting for an official patch from the developers? That's not going to happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Dude, that's Patreon policy. It's the law of every developed country in the world. After all, everyone supports gay, transgender, and futa, but no one supports incest in any way. Though, thinking globally, from a biblical perspective, all people are related to each other. Am I not right? After all, it's an unshakable truth.
Or are you waiting for an official patch from the developers? That's not going to happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dude , dev is bad and lazy , FACT! law or not , Name & relationship mapping is used in many games without problems , so he can write the script as the characters are releated without naming them mom , son etc... but he is lazy.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Please update your mod for v. 0.9.0!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Dude , dev is bad and lazy , FACT! law or not , Name & relationship mapping is used in many games without problems , so he can write the script as the characters are releated without naming them mom , son etc... but he is lazy.
lazy huh ...

around 40k lines of script , around 16k images (pretty sure its more , was just a quick look) - yup must be lazy

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and gelu123
3.20 star(s) 94 Votes