3.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Jun 30, 2018
i switched from compressed to full game because compressed has some bugs, anyone know how i can transfer my read history between the two? because main game isn't skipping texts i saw before right now!

Mister_R

Jul 25, 2020
I really liked the game! The graphics are great and the writing is good too. Even though the story isn't super interesting, it's still more creative than a lot of other games out there. I saw some people complaining about bugs, but I played the Android version with a mod and didn't have any problems except for the voice-over disappearing at the end. The ending felt a bit rushed, but I hope the developer keeps going with the story because it's worth it!.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
New Kiara content is out now, now we need a hero!

from dev´s patreon:

We just released a new, 4 episode series called Helping the Hotties Stories. It's 4 different stories, one coming out each month until the end of the year. Some of them are connected with the Helping the Hotties story, some of them won't be. We are starting strong with the first one being Kiara's story. What happened between MC and Kiara before MC arrived at the camp in Helping the Hotties? Find out now exclusively on our Patreon and Subscribestar!
Bild

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
you could have avoided this if you had took a time to read the game tags, there is no mention about harem, the same about group sex, buut you prefer to complain instead of reading the f*cking tags
From the official Twitter " We're proud to present our new game, the labor of many months of hard work - Helping The Hotties - a harem game where you play as the only male character in a camp full of curious, seductive, ladies. Will you be able to handle all of them? Play the game to find out! "

It clearly says harem right there.

Reactions: Abagofbabies
Feb 24, 2020
How do I get the achievements/missions for "Mr.Responsible", "Naomi Mission - Compliment Naomi's story", "Quite a Mouthful", "Strokemaster 5000", "Self-centered - Annoy Naomi", "MA in Psychology - Have a session with Belle", "Storybook Ending 4/5 - Get Belle's storyline wrap up"? I am unable to reach the scenes required for the above achievements/missions. What are the choices made that leads to those scenes?

Last edited:

Asakapaxxx

Sep 14, 2023
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
Where is the save/game folder located on android? Tyvm

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone know if this game was fixed? I played the "final" version before and after the fire scene, all screens were black screens and it was impossible to progress.

Newhell

Feb 8, 2021
Does anyone know if this game was fixed? I played the "final" version before and after the fire scene, all screens were black screens and it was impossible to progress.
I just finished the game and there was nothing like that. Saw the final splash screen.

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018
Well actually the end makes sense. None of these were suppose to be your GF, they're all patients. The oldest girl left for whatever reason so you have two LIs. Honestly I think they just wanted to wrap this up and start on something else. Who knows, could be HTH2. Still had fun with it.

I mean maybe for most other chicks. but the mc and Naomi got pretty close. its actually quite surprising

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes