3.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
how to finish skipping stones with emily mission?
i skipped stones with her but it didn't count for some reason!
I think the only scene that counts for it is when Belle is about to have a meditation session with Eve, you choose the rock as a hiding place. You'll be discovered by Emily there and have to skip stones with her instead.

Jun 30, 2018
I think you'll need to have Emily's bathroom blowjob scene and sex with Eve. Later during the eclipse, you'll have the option to sit beside Emily or Eve. Choose Emily and you'll get a mini-game before the scene.
Thanks it worked, it's weird honestly one would think if you pick emily all the way you get her scene, or eve all the way to get eve's scene, but the option only shows if you do the scenes you said lol

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
As has always been the problem, this mod takes away the voice acting. Before you add the mod, the game has all the voices. Once you add the mod, they dont work anymore.

Reactions: UraN82

NerfMyPP

Apr 15, 2019
Another game with a rush ending..Was good all the way for me but the ending is pretty bad in my opinion

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
The android version won't let me leave the kitchen after the sandwich scene with Emily. There is no purple steps to click or to click out the room. Any help?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes