3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
By "if you can call it that", do you mean this game has rushed/cliffhanger type ending?
Search Helping the Hotties, there are side stories coming out now, and yes, it's not much of an ending from what every comment has said. I just played the old one as going from it to the remake doesn't make much sense, you can tell it had incest it in.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Search Helping the Hotties, there are side stories coming out now, and yes, it's not much of an ending from what every comment has said. I just played the old one as going from it to the remake doesn't make much sense, you can tell it had incest it in.
Ah, so despite the "completed" tag, it is not really, and still has updated quests/stories coming out every now and then?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: jooojaaa

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game would be 100000 times better without all the continual directions to choose and then miss out on content. It really makes it unenjoyable. In span of 10 min I had to decide between three different paths....3 times. So, that's you missing out on 6 scenes. Utterly ridiculous. Hopefully we get a mod that allows you to play ALL of it at once. Also, having to look at the edge of the screen all the time in case the "secret" pops up is utterly annoying. Your eyes get tired of having to dart all over every single screen looking for stuff. I frankly don't even want to read the text because everytime I click to progress something else could pop up on the screen to click. Really frustrating. Put the secret icon next to the text already.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Welcome to Belle's birthday party

Hey, guys!

Here is our second instalment of Helping the Hotties Storytime

"Belle's Birthday Party"

This one is a bit different than the previous story as this one is not stricktly connected to a particular time frame in the original Helping the Hotties story. And as you might expect, Belle's birtday party is a bit different than the usual birtday party, at least different than mine.

We added Full HD version of the game together with the 4K version available to 4K patrons. All the Storytime stories including Kiara's story, and newly released Belle's birthday story are included in a single downloadable file so you can play all the stories under one roof.

Download the latest update in both 4K or Full HD

Coming Up Next: "Emily's adventure"

Thank you all for your support and enjoy the newest update!

Cheers!

Reactions: Zane Truesdale

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
What a badly ending.
This is supposed be one of the best game if not because trash ending.

Reactions: JjJ5

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You guys know how to activate the patreon code for the 4k version? tried burnbaby but it didn't work.
That's because there's no version 1.0 of the 4k version available.
Check what version you have downloaded, and then check the Changelog in OP again for the correct code.

66RoyalRumble99

Oct 1, 2022
That's because there's no version 1.0 of the 4k version available.
Check what version you have downloaded, and then check the Changelog in OP again for the correct code.
Thanks for the reply. It would seem that the code works for 1080 1.0 ver. Cheers!
Also did you guys noticed that Kiara voice seems to be missing after episode 6?

adriesch

May 19, 2019
The way this game was managed leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. This had the potential to be one of the very best adult games. The girls were all so f'n hot. The scene was set with everything. I mean, old love interests, incest, competition with the other male in camp, milfs, teens. How could you screw this up so bad?

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I mean, old love interests, incest, competition with the other male in camp, milfs, teens. How could you screw this up so bad?
Was that the original premise of the game?
Because, what it became really isn't anything like that. Instead, we get a game that doesn't know what it wants to be, and (IMO) one of the worst MC's ever.

Reactions: adriesch

Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I am having issue getting past the cabin fire. After that part, the remainder of the screens have an error. I clicked ignore to see how far it went, and it was a lot of the scenes. Here is the first error i get, and the rest are basically the same. I even redownloaded the game to make sure I didn't do something. HelpingHottiesEnd.png

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hi,

I also got this bug mentioned before by Healtatleete, after the evening picnic for Kiara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happens when Eve and MC are sat on the cabin benches.

Here's the log file and the save to reproduce the bug.

Also when I do Ignore, the same error happens for each character.
So there is probably a lot of variables not defined : <name>BottomBorderFunction
Also there is one for a character not seen before :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LouisLewd
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes