3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
I hadn't played this for a long time. Did the MC ever get with the milf camp counselor lady. I think she was supposed to be his aunt or something in the former incest version.

drumzz

Apr 21, 2021
Thank to me later and tell me how many time you cumming, enjoy it.
Thank you kindly, maybe you could also post updated version of this game if you have access to it. Version that we have here doesn't have full voice acting.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
How about the pretty , pretty faces?
Genetic related?
No emotions at all on their dull faces.
Their bodies are copy/paste.

Boring sandbox.
Been playing this game since the start of Red Falls.
Used it up , my patience.
Deleted and ignored it.
So much more fish in this sea named F95
I know , i'm spoiled but time is precious.

and no , didn't finish this.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I wonder why a game like this in 4k that has been in development for so long has awful animations!
That's not really fair, I've played a bunch of games with far worse, especially the 2 frame-3frame jitters as "animations".

This actually has pretty good animations all things considered, I'd say B+. It's no horton bay or being a dik, but it's also not bad.

immortalslayer90

Sep 8, 2023
So I'm looking at the in game walkthrough and it says that if you go through the back door it will trigger a scene with Kiara where you can get her to confess to being the one who tied you up. But all that triggers for me is sitting on the couch having a talk with Eve. I can't figure out exactly where to confront Kiara. However if I talk to Kiara in her room later that night she acts like she already confessed to me.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
So I'm looking at the in game walkthrough and it says that if you go through the back door it will trigger a scene with Kiara where you can get her to confess to being the one who tied you up. But all that triggers for me is sitting on the couch having a talk with Eve. I can't figure out exactly where to confront Kiara.
Spoilers! :ROFLMAO:
It does happen in that scene (backdoor & sofa talk), but there's only one path in the entire conversation that leads to it. IIRC you have to make her angry.

However if I talk to Kiara in her room later that night she acts like she already confessed to me.
Yep, one of the many free-roam related bugs. The game doesn't have many non-optional scenes for exposition like this, and people will reference events you didn't play through.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Spoilers! :ROFLMAO:
It does happen in that scene (backdoor & sofa talk), but there's only one path in the entire conversation that leads to it. IIRC you have to make her angry.
The longer I play the more I discover all the convoluted path turns...

Like WHAT TF I missed 3 sex scenes in a playthrough solely focusing on naomi because I visited the docks that one morning when you have the choice of cabins docks or house? (bear in mind naomi isnt present in any of those other locations so it's not like a choice over here)

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Like WHAT TF I missed 3 sex scenes in a playthrough solely focusing on naomi because I visited the docks that one morning when you have the choice of cabins docks or house? (bear in mind naomi isnt present in any of those other locations so it's not like a choice over here)
Yeah... I think the game is pretty, but the story and actual gameplay leaves much to be desired. :-/

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Well that was certainly... an ending... kinda. I have no idea if this is the actual ending or if it's more of a season 1 finale but tagged complete since S2 is gonna be another thing entirely. If it's a season ending, I can be more forgiving of it I suppose, but if this is the actual ending then yea... it's terrible.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes