3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

MOL-X

Aug 28, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspect it was Jane as well. Because the last time I talked to Mc, it was like she was walking in the forest and there was the sound of birds. But she lied to Mc about helping her father in the garage. And there were two strange calls to Mc, but no one spoke, only the sounds of birds and sounds like walking in the forest were heard. And the last thing I wonder what Stacy saw before she walked over and saw the fire.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

The last update of Helping the Hotties Storytime

Hi guys,

Our last for the Average helpers and above and to celebrate this, our partner , so go and check them out.

We went through every sex scene in the Helping the Hotties main game and custom implemented it so you get the most authentic feeling when playing the game with the toys. So, if you haven't already, this is the perfect time to get something for yourself and for your loved ones. Check out all the toys using this link (We also get a kickback when you use this link.)

As some of you already noticed, we added another language to our Helping the Hotties main game, Russian. Big thank you to Fa1con Eye for tremendus effort and without who this wouldn't be possible. Also thanks to Mister Alex, Hateful and Swctgy6454 for proofreading and making sure the translation is right. We removed Polish and Italian from our translation plan and replaced them with German, Spanish and Brasilian Portugese, together with French which is already being translated. Want to help? Check out our Discord for more info about how to help.

We also added some improvements to the technical side of the game so the game should be less stresfull to your device.

What's up with Storytime?

This is the last episode we created for Helping the Hotties Storytime. All the previous stories are also included in the latest update. At the moment we don't mean to have it on Steam as a DLC or a free content update, so this is the only place where you can play it. Would you like to have it also available on Steam? Let us know in the comments below and if so, should it be a free update or a DLC?

You can get the

What's next?

We've been working for several months now on our next game. It will not be connected with the Hotties. The whole team is working hard on bringing the first episode to life. It will still take more than a couple of months before we will have our first beta version ready, but the synopsys for the whole season is already done. We will share our first renders, plans and mockups in the comming weeks and months.

And one last thing,

We heard your thoughts about the ending of Helping the Hotties and we are willing to fix that, but we need your help. We created a dedicated channel on our Discord server where we will listen to your ideas and if we figure something that will improve the ending, we will add it to the game. The name of the channel is

and here is the link:

only Patreon members who connected their Patreon account with the Discord will be able to access the channel.

Thank you all for your support!

Cheers!

Reactions: snow123789456

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi guys,

Our last for the Average helpers and above and to celebrate this, our partner , so go and check them out.

We went through every sex scene in the Helping the Hotties main game and custom implemented it so you get the most authentic feeling when playing the game with the toys. So, if you haven't already, this is the perfect time to get something for yourself and for your loved ones. Check out all the toys using this link (We also get a kickback when you use this link.)

As some of you already noticed, we added another language to our Helping the Hotties main game, Russian. Big thank you to Fa1con Eye for tremendus effort and without who this wouldn't be possible. Also thanks to Mister Alex, Hateful and Swctgy6454 for proofreading and making sure the translation is right. We removed Polish and Italian from our translation plan and replaced them with German, Spanish and Brasilian Portugese, together with French which is already being translated. Want to help? Check out our Discord for more info about how to help.

We also added some improvements to the technical side of the game so the game should be less stresfull to your device.

This is the last episode we created for Helping the Hotties Storytime. All the previous stories are also included in the latest update. At the moment we don't mean to have it on Steam as a DLC or a free content update, so this is the only place where you can play it. Would you like to have it also available on Steam? Let us know in the comments below and if so, should it be a free update or a DLC?

You can get the

What's next?

We've been working for several months now on our next game. It will not be connected with the Hotties. The whole team is working hard on bringing the first episode to life. It will still take more than a couple of months before we will have our first beta version ready, but the synopsys for the whole season is already done. We will share our first renders, plans and mockups in the comming weeks and months.

And one last thing,

We heard your thoughts about the ending of Helping the Hotties and we are willing to fix that, but we need your help. We created a dedicated channel on our Discord server where we will listen to your ideas and if we figure something that will improve the ending, we will add it to the game. The name of the channel is

and here is the link:

only Patreon members who connected their Patreon account with the Discord will be able to access the channel.

Cheers!
It has its own thread here for the side story: Helping the Hotties Storytime: Kiara's story [v0.3] [xRed Games]

Reactions: snow123789456

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hello, I'm having trouble reaching one ending. Namely, what I mean is (Copied from the walkthrought on the first page of this thread and the same is in the walkthrough built into the game):

SCENE 12
As you return with the glasses and everything is ready for the eclipse viewing party,
you'll sit with either Eve or Emily, depending on which girl you had sex with in Episode
10. If you had sex with both Eve and Emily*, you'll have a choice to "Sit with Eve" or
"Sit with Emily".
Choose to "Sit with Emily".
This will lead into a sex scene with Emily.

Throughout the entire game, I showed no particular interest in Eve. Whenever possible, I chose Emily. There was a short scene with her in the TV lounge when Kiara quickly interrupts them. There was a full shower scene and then MC had sex with Emily in her room. According to the walkthrough, I shouldn't have to choose between Emily and Eve when watching the eclipse. And Emily actually sits down next to me. We're talking and suddenly Eve comes and talks to the MC and there's a sex scene with Eve. And there should be a scene with Emily. Am I doing something wrong, missed something, didn't do something? I would be grateful for help.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Am I doing something wrong, missed something, didn't do something? I would be grateful for help.
It's been a while since I played this. From what I remember, you have to actively avoid Eve during the final chapter. Don't go back to the therapy room, and don't visit Eve's room later. (assuming you're playing the free-roam version, I have no idea how the VN version handles this)

Reactions: Maviarab

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020

Hi guys,

You can get the

What's next?

And one last thing,

and here is the link:

Cheers!
while I do like the game, a proper ending is appreciate it. :)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
It's been a while since I played this. From what I remember, you have to actively avoid Eve during the final chapter. Don't go back to the therapy room, and don't visit Eve's room later. (assuming you're playing the free-roam version, I have no idea how the VN version handles this)
Yes, i play free roam and i did all of it. I avoided Eve everytime. And in the end.... i ended with her :(

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Yes, i play free roam and i did all of it. I avoided Eve everytime. And in the end.... i ended with her
Looking at the code, you'd want "e10SitWithEveEmily = 2", to sit with Emilie.
This is automatically set if:
Code:
if (e10TalkEveEmily == 2 or e10EmilySexConditions >= 1) and e10EveCumMouthFaceChest == 0
- e10TalkEveEmily : When "The question is, who will you spend your time with?" comes up, pick "Talk with Emily"
- e10EmilySexConditions : requires "e10BenchHangoutNode", "e9TellMissJaneDont", or "e9CheckBookshelfTableBed"
- e10EveCumMouthFaceChest : gets set to 1, 2 or 3 when you cum anywhere on Eve.

From what you're saying, you're avoiding these things already, so I can only suspect it's a bug (I have an older version on my HD, so I can't check)

If you have an earlier savegame, make sure to hang out with Emily at the bench for a chat. (I believe this happens before the MC goes to Eve's therapy room to wrap up the sessions)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Looking at the code, you'd want "e10SitWithEveEmily = 2", to sit with Emilie.
This is automatically set if:
Code:
if (e10TalkEveEmily == 2 or e10EmilySexConditions >= 1) and e10EveCumMouthFaceChest == 0
- e10TalkEveEmily : When "The question is, who will you spend your time with?" comes up, pick "Talk with Emily"
- e10EmilySexConditions : requires "e10BenchHangoutNode", "e9TellMissJaneDont", or "e9CheckBookshelfTableBed"
- e10EveCumMouthFaceChest : gets set to 1, 2 or 3 when you cum anywhere on Eve.

From what you're saying, you're avoiding these things already, so I can only suspect it's a bug (I have an older version on my HD, so I can't check)

If you have an earlier savegame, make sure to hang out with Emily at the bench for a chat. (I believe this happens before the MC goes to Eve's therapy room to wrap up the sessions)
I already got 2nd version. Did not add MOD, and start a very quickrun from the begining. Avoided Eve, spent time with Emily, sit on bench, blowjob and sex with Emily, no activities with Eve and still the same :(

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I already got 2nd version. Did not add MOD, and start a very quickrun from the begining. Avoided Eve, spent time with Emily, sit on bench, blowjob and sex with Emily, no activities with Eve and still the same :(
At this point I have no idea what's up. I've checked the game's version, and mine (Steam) is ahead of what f95 has. Maybe it's a bug that got fixed? If all else fails, you can enable the developer console and set " e10SitWithEveEmily = 2 " manually.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
At this point I have no idea what's up. I've checked the game's version, and mine (Steam) is ahead of what f95 has. Maybe it's a bug that got fixed? If all else fails, you can enable the developer console and set " e10SitWithEveEmily = 2 " manually.
So one last time, You have steam version, which i would buy in the future. And on steam everything is ok. Do You use any mods or not?

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
So one last time, You have steam version, which i would buy in the future. And on steam everything is ok. Do You use any mods or not?
Yeah, I have the Steam version. I played through both scenarios late last year, and have 100% achievements. No mods.
Be warned though, even if you buy the Steam version, it's possible your current save won't work. It really depends where the bug is introduced.

1707605156396.png

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah, I have the Steam version. I played through both scenarios late last year, and have 100% achievements. No mods.
Be warned though, even if you buy the Steam version, it's possible your current save won't work. It really depends where the bug is introduced.

View attachment 3344158
I don't mind play it again from the begining. It will be fun, and maybe this time i'll check another girls ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Quetzzz
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes