3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

11bjorn11

Aug 29, 2018
what do you need to do to unlock hardcore minigamer achievements. I reached 10/14 minigames. Every time I start a reply it is set to 0

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Reading the reviews gives me life, as if the moment it was proven that its pretty much Inceton was not xred flag enough of what type of MC and what type of 'ending' you will get :BootyTime:

Reactions: Quetzzz

peteratf

May 15, 2023
im tripping here. im just past the opening sex scene and havent heard any voices is there a problem on my end? or does the voices come later on. iv messed with settings but nothing

Nov 30, 2022
I am having issue getting past the cabin fire. After that part, the remainder of the screens have an error. I clicked ignore to see how far it went, and it was a lot of the scenes. Here is the first error i get, and the rest are basically the same. I even redownloaded the game to make sure I didn't do something.
same here

Feb 24, 2020
I am still unable to find entry for the bonus code to type in, despite clicking on gallery>patreon. Anyone encounter the same issue?

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks it worked, it's weird honestly one would think if you pick emily all the way you get her scene, or eve all the way to get eve's scene, but the option only shows if you do the scenes you said lol
I'm guessing it might be a developer oversight. You can try using Universal Ren'py mod (URM) to figure out which scenes require which in-game variables and hence the option to arrive at certain scenes. I'm unable to get "MA in Psychology - Have a session with Belle" & "Storybook Ending 4/5 - Get Belle's storyline wrap up" though.

GrimX95

Love Bites (But So Do I)
Donor
Sep 14, 2023
Recently been playing this and it's very good, the XRAY vision is very prevalent and very good lol. All the girls are hot and overall a high quality game, thank you

Reactions: snow123789456

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Man, this game turned out so disappointing after Lewd Island. I get that's an older game so I expect the quality to be a bit less, but nothing they've ever done has topped the beach date sex scene. Went ahead and unlocked the gallery for this one and watch the end scenes, and they're just not good. Just a zoom in on the crotch bits while pumping, and then a money shot. Is that really all they're reduced to now?

Reactions: Quetzzz

Kota69

Jan 4, 2024
Somehow the x-ray function is a letdown. It works perfectly, but if I can see all of the girls nude instantly, whats the motivation to go on? Red Falls is not a nudist camp, so I'm getting overflowed with nudity, what is a really strange things to say here, but thats the truth. If that was a mod from here, I get it, but not from ingame. Yeah, I know you don't have to use it, but still.
So what is the code?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes