3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
At this point I have no idea what's up. I've checked the game's version, and mine (Steam) is ahead of what f95 has. Maybe it's a bug that got fixed? If all else fails, you can enable the developer console and set " e10SitWithEveEmily = 2 " manually.
So one last time, You have steam version, which i would buy in the future. And on steam everything is ok. Do You use any mods or not?

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
So one last time, You have steam version, which i would buy in the future. And on steam everything is ok. Do You use any mods or not?
Yeah, I have the Steam version. I played through both scenarios late last year, and have 100% achievements. No mods.
Be warned though, even if you buy the Steam version, it's possible your current save won't work. It really depends where the bug is introduced.

1707605156396.png

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Yeah, I have the Steam version. I played through both scenarios late last year, and have 100% achievements. No mods.
Be warned though, even if you buy the Steam version, it's possible your current save won't work. It really depends where the bug is introduced.

View attachment 3344158
I don't mind play it again from the begining. It will be fun, and maybe this time i'll check another girls ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Quetzzz

Ookey12345

Dec 27, 2020

We made it!

You and us, we made it. After more than 20 000 work hours spent crafting the story and all of the different story paths, creating fantastic renders and breathtaking animations all rendered in fantastic 4K, adding features like different voiceovers (5 different actors), music focused on the current mood and sound effects emphasizing what is going on in the game. Missions and Achievements, interactive walkthrough, and many many testing and bug fixing, so you can play them on your favorite PC, Mac or Android device downloaded from our very own server.

It was tough, probably the toughest thing I did in my life. It was so stressful not only on me, but on my incredible team as well, who stayed by my side when it was easy to quit, but they believed in xRed and in the Hotties and I will never forget that.

We never stoped learning and looking for a way to improve the game and experience. Now when I look at the game, there are soo many things I would change just to improve it a little bit, but no, we had to stop otherwise it would never be finished. And don't get me wrong, I am happy where we got with it, but boy was it tough.

Of course, nothing would be possible without your incredible support, checking on us if we were slacking or not doing enough, and truly THANK YOU for that.

No slacking, no screwing around. Everything by the book.

We bought more than a thousand different assets, making this game 100% legitimate and not a single piece of software we used for creating this game was pirated. From the tinniest DAZ asset to Adobe and Microsoft software solutions. We respect the community which helps us build this incredible games and we encourage all the other creators, especially big ones to do the same.

Now, we will turn to Steam version of the game, getting it prepared for the release, but we are still short on the voiceover for the 0.10 and 1.0 content update, so expect these to come out in the upcoming weeks as soon as they are recorded.

What is next?

We will take a super short break, just to prevent the burnout and then we will show you how creative we are. We still didn't decide if the Hotties will be continued, that all depends on YOU.

BUT! Before that, GO and get the latest update. Tell us what you think. Leave your feedback!

Download

Get the latest 4K version with HiFi audio available to Skilled Helpers and above or

Full HD version available to Average Helpers and above

ANDROID PLAYERS!

Don’t delete the first part from your downloaded files, though, as you will lose your progress. And if you have already finished all the previous Helping the Hotties updates and just want to continue from where you left off, download and install the second part of this updated Android version. Then, load the save you want to continue from.

If you ever need to delete your Android version of the game, you can always save your progress by backing up the saves. Your saves are located somewhere like: /Internal storage/Android/data/com.xredgames.helpingthehotties/

so just copy com.xredgames.helpingthehotties folder and paste it somewhere where you know they will be safe. If you for whatever reason can not update to Part 2 without deleting Part 1, we added a help. You can start a "New game" when you're in Part 2, and you'll get up to 20 questions about what your choices were in Part 1. Once you go through them, you will be able to continue the game and create new Save files. This feature is in early stage, so all feedback is welcome.

Walkthrough

There is an included Walkthrough in the game for all the Average Helpers, and you can call it up with the W key, or by clicking the icon in the quick menu, but if that's not enough, you can also just download the latest Helping the Hotties

Walkthrough -

First time here? Don't worry, get a Helping the Hotties Free Demo -

Is it the same as Android Part 2 with Win v1.0?
Is the Android version part 2 the story finished?

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hello,

Does anyone had an issue on cabin fire ep10, mentioned on previous entries last december

I am having issue getting past the cabin fire. After that part, the remainder of the screens have an error. I clicked ignore to see how far it went, and it was a lot of the scenes. Here is the first error i get, and the rest are basically the same. I even redownloaded the game to make sure I didn't do something. View attachment 3070598
Hi,

I also got this bug mentioned before by Healtatleete, after the evening picnic for Kiara
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It happens when Eve and MC are sat on the cabin benches.

Here's the log file and the save to reproduce the bug.

Also when I do Ignore, the same error happens for each character.
So there is probably a lot of variables not defined : <name>BottomBorderFunction
Also there is one for a character not seen before :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 15, 2023
screenshot0001.png
The game clearly has voices but I'm not hearing anything in the game. Is there something that I have to do? And yes I'm using the compressed version and walkthrough mod

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
try using the uncompressed version, probably the compressed version is lacking the voiceover files
Compressed is same as uncompressed...everything that is present in the uncompressed is also in compressed, compressing does not remove content.

Dec 15, 2023
Edit: Fixed Scene Replay missing scenes

Updated for v1.0

• Fixed multiple errors
  • Updated some parts of the walkthrough

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Colored/Added hints Dialogue options
  • Scene gallery unlocked
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN WORKUPLOAD
Hello there scrappy
your walkthrough mod is amazing but it just has one annoying issue. it removes voices in the game
Could you please fix it?

Godslayer21

Nov 13, 2020
Compressed is same as uncompressed...everything that is present in the uncompressed is also in compressed, compressing does not remove content.
good to know, i always play the normal uncompressed version, so i thought that the compressed version might have some files missing to reduce the game size...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Someone should add the link too.
Well, it is very easy, first post of this thread click report, then game update and put the gog link in the box, and ask for it to be added to the OP, I already did it, so no need now.

This works for links to, if you see a post with links for an update, click report on the post, then game update then click ok.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes