Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Was wondering if anyone else has been getting this error... completely breaks the game for me (won't start at all).
Not sure if it's a python version issue or an OS issue (I'm using Raspian Buster currently on an 8gb Pi4B, the latest renpy sdk [7.4.4] and my python is apparently v3.7)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xRedGames

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
capsule_main.jpg

Red Falls is NOW in Early Access on Steam!

Hi guys,

I'm really excited to announce that from now on, you can get as well!

There is a catch, though. Updates will come with a bit of delay. I'll try to explain in this chunk of text below.

So let's start from the beginning. Newest episode of Red Falls will always be released on Patreon before anywhere else (as is the case now). The only difference is, you'll be able to play it on Steam as well, but after a while.

Steam version currently includes only Episode 1 and it's price is $5, but it will increase with each new release (once I add Episode 2, the price will probably be $7.50 and so on), so if you want to have Red Falls on Steam, the sooner you get it, the cheaper it will be.

All future updates on Steam will be free of charge and they wont be a part of a DLC.

If you have any question, concerns or thoughts, hit me up on Discord.

Get the Steam version

Cheers!

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
If any1 curious - the game is on Steam. Already bought to support.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I mean there's no real point in buying it yet. Most of the content is voyeurism. Even if its cheaper currently I'm not to confident in the games future considering the sudden shift of his last game.
I've bought Man of the House on the sale but it was like 2 times more expansive then BaDik or City. The game sucks hard. All that repetitive bullshit to progress, no sex content for like 6 or 7 hours. GL to that dev in future. Regret of purchase.

In this case I've really love the atmosphere and the visuals plus the game cost me smth like 2 packs of chips/crisps. Not losing much even if they'll abandon game, which I hope won't happen.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
idk about season / episode 2. but this picture is from season 1 (steam version) probably the best render ive ever seen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Samael-79

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 1143718

Red Falls is NOW in Early Access on Steam!

Hi guys,

I'm really excited to announce that from now on, you can get as well!

There is a catch, though. Updates will come with a bit of delay. I'll try to explain in this chunk of text below.

So let's start from the beginning. Newest episode of Red Falls will always be released on Patreon before anywhere else (as is the case now). The only difference is, you'll be able to play it on Steam as well, but after a while.

Steam version currently includes only Episode 1 and it's price is $5, but it will increase with each new release (once I add Episode 2, the price will probably be $7.50 and so on), so if you want to have Red Falls on Steam, the sooner you get it, the cheaper it will be.

All future updates on Steam will be free of charge and they wont be a part of a DLC.

If you have any question, concerns or thoughts, hit me up on Discord.

Get the Steam version

Cheers!
Geo-Blocked ... :(

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.20 star(s) 91 Votes