3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
NSFW_04.jpg

Hey, everyone!

How about this view? Although it has not been an easy journey, it does look like Eve has prepared something delicious for you as a token of appreciation for all of your hard work.

There’s a lot of fantastic lewd content you have been waiting for in this upcoming Helping the Hotties update. Don’t forget to become a Skilled Helper or above if you want to check out the first part of the update before anyone else and participate in the beta testing process.

Find our other tiers and perks .

Have you played through all of the paths of the story in the latest Helping the Hotties update? Definitely do that if you want to unlock all achievements and different lewd scenes.

Download the update .
Cheers!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So i bought this on steam before finding the game here.
And then i saw the harem tag can anyone tell me can that be avoided and can I choose just one girl.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
So i bought this on steam before finding the game here.
And then i saw the harem tag can anyone tell me can that be avoided and can I choose just one girl.
It's a piece of cake! Up to a certain point, you'll be in a relationship and a couple of scenes won't depend on you at all.
Afterwards, a lot will change, but you won't be able to have fun with everyone at the same time. Moreover, it's easy to mess up relationships with the campers.
So, here you are the mastermind of your own happiness. The harem is more about the female environment than the fact that you can have sex with everyone at the same time.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a piece of cake! Up to a certain point, you'll be in a relationship and a couple of scenes won't depend on you at all.
Afterwards, a lot will change, but you won't be able to have fun with everyone at the same time. Moreover, it's easy to mess up relationships with the campers.
So, here you are the mastermind of your own happiness. The harem is more about the female environment than the fact that you can have sex with everyone at the same time.
Awesome thanks for letting me know i'm more of a one woman guy.
Unless its Maya & Josy from a certain college themed game lol

Aug 10, 2018
I've seen this happen on some of the games I played but wanted to know why this happens
1686841858200.png
As you can see the image isn't aligned right and I have no idea the cause or where to look to fix it.

Some other games I play don't have this issue but for some odd reason I get something like this every once in a while

Last edited:

onanista

May 8, 2018
I've seen this happen on some of the games I played but wanted to know why this happens
View attachment 2699685
As you can see the image isn't aligned right and I have no idea the cause or where to look to fix it.

Some other games I play don't have this issue but for some odd reason I get something like this every once in a while
Press and hold shift and double click on game.exe. Hold shift pressed until this window opens: screen.png
Then choose "Force ANGLE2 Renderer" and Quit. Restart the game. The issue should be gone.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
i love the voiced games

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hmmmm, just started this game, but ugh, if all the voice-overs sound like Jane I can do without. She sounds so bland, her tone just doesn't match with the scene shown... especially during the sex scene...
Are the other voices the same or does it get better? Like during a sex scene a voice should sound heated and like short of breath a bit... not like as if she's casually remarking how it feels...

EDIT: Sooo, bit further in the game, arrived at the camp, and so far the three girls I've now met all sound like the voice is done by one and the same person...

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes