3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Doesn't look like any animations work in this update, even the 1080p version.
They do test these updates before release right ? lol.
EDIT: Extracted the game, animations are there just won't play in the game.

Last edited:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Managed to get them to work - extract .rpa files, extract .rpyc files, add unlock.rpy to the game folder and recompile the .rpy files into new .rpyc files (delete the .rpa and .rpyc beforehand - all of them).
There's a delay with the 4k files - it seems a bit too much for this game; probably because it's still using python 2

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Edit:
  • Added the Mission rewards "Unlock All" button
Updated for 0.8.9

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Unlock all" button to collectibles
  • Fixed the page 2 of scene gallery not showing
  • Added more scenes to the scene gallery
  • Resized the diary so it's easier to read
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Please, can you update to : Helping the Hotties [v0.9.0 Part2]
Thanks in advance...

Reactions: Lucifer000

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Yeah I can't download the 1080p on any mirror because all of them give me the "bandwidth exceeded" error or something like that... Any tips on how to overcome this, people?

Obs: I wish there was a torrent mirror for the 1080p version or so, but have not find one yet.
Obs 2: The compressed version is worth downloading or it decreases that much of the renders' quality?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Helping the Hotties 0.10 - NSFW 1.jpg

Hey, everyone!

How could anyone decline an invitation as appealing as this one?

All that you have been dreaming about when it comes to your favorite camp counselor is about to come true…

This is just the first of many previews of the upcoming Helping the Hotties update. Don’t forget to check out our other platforms while you wait for the update.

Here is our Discord:
And this is our Twitter:

Have you finished playing the latest Helping the Hotties update? There are plenty of new achievements and missions you don’t want to miss out on. For example, did you manage to become a therapist in training?

Download the latest Helping the Hotties update .

Thank you. ❤‍
Cheers!

Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 2652220

Hey, everyone!

How could anyone decline an invitation as appealing as this one?

All that you have been dreaming about when it comes to your favorite camp counselor is about to come true…

This is just the first of many previews of the upcoming Helping the Hotties update. Don’t forget to check out our other platforms while you wait for the update.

Here is our Discord:
And this is our Twitter:

Have you finished playing the latest Helping the Hotties update? There are plenty of new achievements and missions you don’t want to miss out on. For example, did you manage to become a therapist in training?

Download the latest Helping the Hotties update .

Thank you. ❤‍
Cheers!
i did in fact manage to become a therapist in training, so the jokes on you HA

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes