3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Arkizix

Jan 23, 2023
5GB is nothing nowadays.... IDK how some of you even survive on your crappy 100GB HDD. SSD have been around for a long time now and are not that expensive (shit prices have dropped a ton lately, you can find a 1TB one for $70-$100)
Think they were saying about it due to download time rather then size on the drive. Though could be wrong

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
5GB is nothing nowadays.... IDK how some of you even survive on your crappy 100GB HDD. SSD have been around for a long time now and are not that expensive (shit prices have dropped a ton lately, you can find a 1TB one for $70-$100)
Might have tons of games, some of us have attachment issues and cannot bring to do the delete button, had to clean tons of games here myself to keep downloading, but can't bring myself delete the ones I have on steam, or the other games I have on. I don't have 1 TB though, just 900+ GB from both Local disk C and D.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Some reason the videos wont play on the latest update. Yet older scenes video plays. Basically no video plays with all v.09 content.

Reactions: ManifestDream

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Might have tons of games, some of us have attachment issues and cannot bring to do the delete button, had to clean tons of games here myself to keep downloading, but can't bring myself delete the ones I have on steam, or the other games I have on. I don't have 1 TB though, just 900+ GB from both Local disk C and D.
I just bought an Iron Wolf Drive 12TB $150 USD that is more than fast enough to play these games and big enough to store loads of games. Got it on Amazon deal.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Bonus code is: session not working. the videos in replay scenes do not play.
Download the gallery unlocker in the OP, put it in the Game folder and click again on the scenes you want to replay. It worked for me.

That aside, it's been quite some time since I last played this game, can anyone tell me why does Kiara want to leave ??o_O Is it avoidable if you romance her, or it's 'necessary' for the plot just like it was 'necessary' to politely get dumped by Jane ?? I'm a lil lazy to start again from scratch, especially since the paths are all one big clusterfuck and it's pretty easy to miss scenes if you don't check the renders. Can we avoid it, or is the MC just a glorified walking, talking dildo ??:cautious:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
This game is freakin' great! And the dev is an awesome dude! I used to be a Patreon donor until I fell on some hard times, and he still provided me with some content even after I was a bit more destitute than prior.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

andee86

May 22, 2019
hello I have a question are there any sex scenes with Kiara or Emily
in version before the remade (Red Falls ) or NTR

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i didnt see any change log on the 1st page
as far as i found there is 1 sex scene with belle and 1 masturbation scene with emily
is there any other scene that i didn't find ?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes