3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Helping the Hotties [v0.9.0 Part2] [xRed Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
There maybe is a conflict between scrappys mod and this patch.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.9.0 4K -> v0.9.0 Part2 4K [1,50 GB]
- - -

Universal: v0.9.0 1080p -> v0.9.0 Part2 1080p [303 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HelpingTheHotties-0.9.0P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Haven't played this one since its' very first release. Does the gf from the beginning of the game ever show up again?

Dec 9, 2020
it was paul
the scene on the porch - remember what they where doing ?
I do believe in the first release it wasn't implied it was the father, in fact the narrator was calling him mystery man and MC unable to see his face(I still have a video of it /whistles), and they previously had scenes/dialogue that made it look like their relationship was rocky. So it caused an uproar that a potential LI was ruined(she was dropping hints with "the look" she gave MC in his bedroom), people were guessing she was cheating and of course called it out as ntr. Then it was revealed to be the dad but then everyone was saying the MC was a cuck and they already ruined Eve anyways. So now we got this 17gig game that mostly teases players.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
gofile can't handle the 17.6G download. I get decent down speeds, but gofile drops the connection long before the file is complete. 1st attempt got to 6ish GB, 2nd died at 200ish MB. Gave up and grabbed the 1080p ones.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I haven't played this since episode 3 and was going to pick this back up, but how in name of Jesus fucking Christ himself am I expected to download it when there's no full compressed version and the only alternative is update only?

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and KiraJames

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I haven't played this since episode 3 and was going to pick this back up, but how in name of Jesus fucking Christ himself am I expected to download it when there's no full compressed version and the only alternative is update only?
5GB is nothing nowadays.... IDK how some of you even survive on your crappy 100GB HDD. SSD have been around for a long time now and are not that expensive (shit prices have dropped a ton lately, you can find a 1TB one for $70-$100)

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes