3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.

Note: This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
If you've any questions or issues, please let me know!

Info:
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1271M
SHA1SUM: 07b829405208d48b8ac0c6c85947b0c8f6e4bad7
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
Was hoping this was going to be a nice one but very low updates recently and it seems pretty obvious to avoid this for awhile. Latest updates have no content and choices are to uhh just all over the place. Also story is just random and not consistent

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Oh man. Right after I praised the game this update comes out. :KEK: Bunch of blue balling shit. Main character acting like a pussy and cockblocking himself at every turn. Girl on girl stuff that feels annoying because of previous point. Pepega tier shit with Violet ,the victim of sexual harassment and assault, sexually harassing and assaulting mc. I fucking jinxed it didnt I. :KEK:
Oh, so you mean that this is just another basic Inceton game then. How surprising… :KEK:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Patreon content and gallery password is "fire".

Use by going to the Patreon section from the main menu.

If you'd rather have a patch, drop the following file in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: Ep5.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Updated for EP 3

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted
Update please.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Hitmananay

Jun 25, 2020
Red Falls [Ep. 4] [xRed Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 539 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 521 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where's the apk?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Once again pages and pages of people commenting about NTR.

You would think that people that dread NTR would simply see the NTR tag and then refrain from torturing themselves.

Anyway, let me provide you with another place to show the world how you feel about NTR. Let the facepalms commence!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Once again pages and pages of people commenting about NTR.

You would think that people that dread NTR would simply see the NTR tag and then refrain from torturing themselves.

Anyway, let me provide you with another place to show the world how you feel about NTR. Let the facepalms commence!
A lot of them do.

A lot of them have common sense, see something they don't like and move on.

Then you have a particular group that have to go to every thread that has the tag to complain about it. if a game doesn't have that tag they will go through every scene and if another man so much as inhales near a love interest they will rage until it's added. If a game doesn't have any ntr at all they will still find a way to whine about it.

It's a pattern and it's always the same people.

Want to hear the funny side?

They bash the devs, bash people for liking that particular content but if you call them out on their utter bullshit then you are the toxic one.

The lack of self awareness is hilarious.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
There is one scene, one singular scene, near the start where you can choose to follow the mother outside and see her have sex from a distance.

There is no evidence at all that the man is not her husband but, of course, the ntr whiners always have to come in and cause a shitstorm every fucking time.

Funnily enough it's always the same names too.
To me if MC and Mother haven't had sex together yet. Then her having sex with anyone else is "No harm No Foul". It is after MC has "CLAIMED" her as his. If she then has sex with another male that would be a PROBLEM! What is MC's should be and STAY MC's ONLY!!!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
There is one scene, one singular scene, near the start where you can choose to follow the mother outside and see her have sex from a distance.

There is no evidence at all that the man is not her husband but, of course, the ntr whiners always have to come in and cause a shitstorm every fucking time.

Funnily enough it's always the same names too.
I only saw that scene once but I did not get the impression that was with her husband
First off she sneaks out of the house at like 3am to go get fucked. I thought it was some juvenile from the boys rehab camp & that was the reason they switched from boys to all girl camp so the stepmom doesn’t bang them

Reactions: Aelth

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I only saw that scene once but I did not get the impression that was with her husband
First off she sneaks out of the house at like 3am to go get fucked. I thought it was some juvenile from the boys rehab camp & that was the reason they switched from boys to all girl camp so the stepmom doesn’t bang them
There are no boys there, there are only girls so there are no boys to sneak off with.

Of course she's going to be sneaky about it, she's going to have sex, it's not something you announce to everyone. She's hardly going to tell the kids "just off outside to fuck your dad, wanna watch?".

And it's always the same people complaining about the people complaining with their cookie cutter posts about people whining and hating and stuff like that.

So the lack of self awareness here is indeed hilarious.
Except I know I complain about them every time so your post makes no sense.

I know I do it because i'm the one typing it, are you feeling okay dear?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
There are no boys there, there are only girls so there are no boys to sneak off with.

Of course she's going to be sneaky about it, she's going to have sex, it's not something you announce to everyone. She's hardly going to tell the kids "just off outside to fuck your dad, wanna watch?".

Except I know I complain about them every time so your post makes no sense.

I know I do it because i'm the one typing it, are you feeling okay dear?
Ok, but reason it’s not a boys rehab anymore is because the stepmom was hooking up with them right?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes