3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
this discussion about NTR is really boring after a while ...
you dont like NTR its simple to avoid it , just dont fallow Eve or open her phone :rolleyes:
if that bothers you , than don`t do it
I know what you`re thinking ... is that easy ?
yes it is
you are welcome ! :p
i dont think that is NTR because Eve is not in a relationship with MC
sure she`s kind of a slut but that`s all there is :KEK:
I agree with you. It isn't NTR. Eve is just a Horny Slut. But I also believe she is setting MC up! I think all of this is about Eve getting MC.

Reactions: changeling

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I agree with you. It isn't NTR. Eve is just a Horny Slut. But I also believe she is setting MC up! I think all of this is about Eve getting MC.
i get ur point but i dont think thats the case because Eve hasn`t tried anything with the MC yet, even tho she`s tempted by him
i agree that at some point she might !.. but i dont think there was a conspiracy and all of it was a master plan to lure mc in to her bed

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i get ur point but i dont think thats the case because Eve hasn`t tried anything with the MC yet, even tho she`s tempted by him
i agree that at some point she might !.. but i dont think there was a conspiracy and all of it was a master plan to lure mc in to her bed
Think about when MC first got to the Camp. That SEXUAL talk Eve and MC had in MC's room. Who started that talk? Eve!!! Where were her eyes a lot of the time???

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
this discussion about NTR is really boring after a while ...
you dont like NTR its simple to avoid it , just dont fallow Eve or open her phone :rolleyes:
if that bothers you , than don`t do it
I know what you`re thinking ... is that easy ?
yes it is
you are welcome ! :p
i dont think that is NTR because Eve is not in a relationship with MC
sure she`s kind of a slut but that`s all there is :KEK:
Yeah, all you have to do to skip it and not avoid it, is to be a clairvoyant and know in advance when it's going to happen...

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah, all you have to do to skip it and not avoid it, is to be a clairvoyant and know in advance when it's going to happen...
I hate NTR!!! When I play these games I want MC to have all the girls and NOT SHARE A SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! Now that said. So far there is NO NTR in this game!!! Yes you see Eve being fucked by another man a few times. But MC hasn't been with Eve yet! Eve isn't cheating on MC!!! Eve is cheating on Paul and he is a DICK so who cares!!! Heck i want MC to fuck Eve just to Cuckold that DICK PAUL!!!

If Eve and MC do have sex and then MC catches her having sex with someone (Male) else.......THEN IT BECOMES NTR!!!

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I hate NTR!!! When I play these games I want MC to have all the girls and NOT SHARE A SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! Now that said. So far there is NO NTR in this game!!! Yes you see Eve being fucked by another man a few times. But MC hasn't been with Eve yet! Eve isn't cheating on MC!!! Eve is cheating on Paul and he is a DICK so who cares!!! Heck i want MC to fuck Eve just to Cuckold that DICK PAUL!!!

If Eve and MC do have sex and then MC catches her having sex with someone (Male) else.......THEN IT BECOMES NTR!!!
Did you see me writing anything about NTR? All I said is that Eve's scenes aren't avoidable, but skippable and in order to skip them you need to know what's going to happen in advance, so no, it's not that easy to do it. Also, WHY ARE WE YELLING?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The Terminal link worked like a dream for me. Faster than the usual Mega links for sure.
Mega and Terminal down load @ 11.5 Mps for me. I like both. Mega has a folder option so I can download without a browser. nopy can be a hassle but I use a VPN and select a SEA server when NA and EU servers are slow.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah you are right.. It's not for story.. it's just done to give something indirectly atleast for voyeuristic kind of NTR fans.. And thats why i think he gonna make it many more like those scenes with mom in future updates too. Dad will fuck more times than Son upto the game end. I mean, the number of visible scenes im saying. I know mom and dad can fuck n number of times, its incomparable.

But my only complaint is.. why did he said "not anymore, just one for this update" but again did the same in next update?
First of all, we don't even know how important this is for the ingame story. None of us know the script. Apart from the developer, nobody knows what is planed in the future. So i would be careful with the statement "it is unimportant for the story".

As far as we know so far, all women in the game have experienced some kind of drama. And it is obvious that Paul, after all their therapist, also has weak points in his own love life. Our MC is right in the middle of it all and have to get along with everyone. There will be a lot more interesting stories. And i'm sure we will see a lot more from his girlfriend.

As far as I know, the developer has allegedly promised that there would be no NTR in his game. I don't know the exact wording, I only know from telling.

Fact is, Paul's wife cheats on him, that's clear for now. The forum defines NTR to the extent that a LI has sex with someone other than the MC. And here is the crux of the matter: the woman we´re talking about is no LI so far. But even if the developer really promised it that way. We have to live with the fact that he can change his opinion. This developer is also known for NTR. There is actually no reason to argue. the developer does his thing. and we may like it or not. but we cannot make demands on him.

Personally I don't care. I want to experience the stories, i want to see sex. I don't care whether it is vanilla or there is also NTR. The main thing is that it is well done (y)

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
oh my fucking god i am stuck again at the cabins after the check you do on either cabin A or B after the girls arrive, i remember having the same fucking problem when i tried this game before and this time it no longer works not picking up the fucking keys, or not talking to kiara in the kitchen, why did he not fix this bug yet ?!

Pet_Pat

May 16, 2018
As far as I know, the developer has allegedly promised that there would be no NTR in his game. I don't know the exact wording, I only know from telling.
I'm not so sure about that.

Screenshot (2).png

the developer does his thing. and we may like it or not. but we cannot make demands on him.
I agree with you a dev should always do what "he / she" wants in the game and not listen to others.
but i expect an honest answer when it comes to certain topics.
and here I have considerable doubts that the answers are not always 100% honest.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm not so sure about that.

View attachment 1435526

I agree with you a dev should always do what "he / she" wants in the game and not listen to others.
but i expect an honest answer when it comes to certain topics.
and here I have considerable doubts that the answers are not always 100% honest.
If what you posted is not some kind of miscommunication, then the dev straight up lied, since this is what he posted here:
redfalls.PNG
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-4-xred-games.74853/post-5170015
redfalls2.PNG
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-4-xred-games.74853/post-5170073

I put the links under each screenshot, so you can check them out yourself.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
As long as he's not honest even with who he actually is, then yeah, don't expect him to give honest answers about the things he will do with the game. ;)
I still don't think Inceton and xRed are the same person. It's more likely that he "bought him off". Lewd Island's first season, lacks the... in the absence of a better term let's call it "cuckiness", we see in Inceton's games and judging by the 180 they pulled in season 2, I think that was when it happened. If I remember correctly that's when the DMCA claims started too.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes